Thread: CZCASH Webmasters

WTF? CZCASH Webmasters

RECENTLY RECEIVED:

"Dear webmaster,

Unfortunately, from November, 30th, 2008 our affiliate program stops. Unfortunately we cannot pay debts in the near future because we have lost the control over our offshore accounts and there is a risk that we can not make it in the future.

We recommending remove all your links to our websites till November, 30th, 2008. The new owner of websites does not accept responsibility for the debts formed till November, 30th, 2008. Also the new owner has all rights on websites content and can dispose of them at own discretion.

Send your questions to support@czcash.com, please DO NOT use online boards for official requests.

--------------------
    CZCASH Webmasters Support
    support@czcash.com "

WOW!!
    Domain inventory sale.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Another program closing, seems to be a trend just lately.

I cant beleive the economy is hitting these programs that hard, there must be other reasons why so many are closing lately, that makes 5 in total this month alone :eek:

If they have lost control of their off-shore account, just open up accounts at another banking facility, CCBill or Epoch for example.

Im actually hearing from a few people that they are being hit with bad sales and rebills, but in all honesty i havent experienced any decline on Condom Cash sales either on new sales or rebills, things seem to be normal for me here, i cant be the only person experiencing regular sales.

Regards,

Lee

Can I spank someone? badboysfilms's Avatar

You want to be my partner?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Another program closing, seems to be a trend just lately.

I cant beleive the economy is hitting these programs that hard, there must be other reasons why so many are closing lately, that makes 5 in total this month alone :eek:

If they have lost control of their off-shore account, just open up accounts at another banking facility, CCBill or Epoch for example.

Im actually hearing from a few people that they are being hit with bad sales and rebills, but in all honesty i havent experienced any decline on Condom Cash sales either on new sales or rebills, things seem to be normal for me here, i cant be the only person experiencing regular sales.

Regards,

Lee
    Hmmm, you want to be my partner? I am working on your suggestions that you gave me on my sites. Hope to have them ready by weeks end.
    BadBoysFilms

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    that makes 5 in total this month alone
    Hey Lee, what were the others? I knew of CZCASH & Suite703 but am not aware of the others. I want to make sure I'm not sending traffic to programs that will not be paying out.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Hey Lee, what were the others? I knew of CZCASH & Suite703 but am not aware of the others. I want to make sure I'm not sending traffic to programs that will not be paying out.
    Suite703 closed? I can still log into my account and don't have any notifications. Where did you get this information?

I guess they aren't completely shutting down but Naughty America did announce that Suite 703 is stopping production. Its all over some of the other boards.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Seth,

Several straight and tranny programs closed also.

AdultCashClub is the one that springs to mind immediately (only because i made a lot of sales with them) cant for the life of me think of the other 2 programs though, guess iw asnt using them LOL

Regards,

Lee