Thread: Damn... We Have The Worst Luck With Employees...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Sad Damn... We Have The Worst Luck With Employees...

So we just found out that Dusty is going to be moving back to Tennessee after ThanksGiving next week LOL

Thats makes 2 employees we have had this year that have just decided to up and leave town, the really fucked up thing though... It means that several mainstream projects we were planning on launching before the end of this year are going to have be forced back to '09 launches

It sucks when you lose staff, especially when they are half-way through deadlines LOL

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Our experience is that it has a lot to do with where you recruit and what sort of previous experience the employee has.

We've had bad luck hiring anyone that came out of any other gay industry (bars, clubs, other adult companies, etc) Not to say that there aren't some great people in those industries, just it seems that you have to look a whole lot closer.

We have a couple of amazing people now, but it's taken a lot of trial and error and bad hires in between to get there, and sometimes I think it's just luck of the draw.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well both Duggy and Dusty are moving out of town, Duggy left to go and work for a major airline operating out of Daytona and Dusty if off to college because its going to be much cheaper for him if he lives with his parents in Tennessee.

Regards,

Lee