Thread: 65 Million Americans Have An Incurable STD

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

65 Million Americans Have An Incurable STD

OVERLAND PARK, KAN. -- A new Overland Park lab is betting its business on a rather unusual new dating model. They say instead of hitting the dance floor, first you need to hit the lab, roll up your sleeve and offer up some blood.

MedExpress Labs offers confidential STD testing as well as other health care tests. And, they figure you'd rather know, then not.

"Over 65 million people have a sexually transmitted disease and many do not know it," stated Elizabeth M. Gallup, MD, JD, MBA and medical director for MedExpress Labs.

MedExpress is telling couples to stop in and get tested before grabbing dinner or going dancing. You can make an appointment confidentially online, or just walk on in.

You don't need a doctor's order or an appointment and the results are password-protected and sent through a secure web site. All you need to do is give them a blood sample or urine specimen. Results are usually available in 48 hours.

MedExpress' hours are 8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. on Saturday.

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/N...Y&pageId=3.2.1

What are your thoughts on this?

Personally id think that should be more than enough reason for anyone to use a rubber when it came to having sex with a potential partner, yet people still dont wrap up.

Its actually nice to see some stats from a source that could be considered reputable for a change to.

Regards,

Lee

That's better then Australia. 33% of Australian have herpes

I was kinda shocked when they kept playing the commercials there over and over again stating that statistic and warning people to use condoms
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    How many people will actually take the time to go to get an STD test before a date?? Many don't get tested at all!

Herpes is a contact disease, so it can be transmitted even using condoms

Gonorrhea can be transmitted by a good blow job (I can attest to that one)

Syphilis can hang around dormant for awhile before flaring up so the carrier can be completely oblivious to it

Almost makes you want to stay home and jerk off.

I said "Almost'
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know, the only time i have had an STD was when i was living in a student apartment in the UK.

One of our room mates was somewhat of a slut and one day, 3 of us woke up itching.

We later discovered that our slutty room mate had managed to get a case of crabs about 3 days earlier and didnt bother telling anyone.

Needless to say we werent all that happy with him and all went to the doctors at the same time.... I can only imagine what the Dr was thinking when 3 of us walked in from the same house all with crabs within minutes of each other LOL

The guy who indirectly gave us all crabs never heard the end of it until he moved out about a month later, all we would do is talk about going out to eat at seafood restaurants for crab and lobster whenever he was home LOL

Regards,

Lee

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. GayTubeSimon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    You know, the only time i have had an STD was when i was living in a student apartment in the UK.

One of our room mates was somewhat of a slut and one day, 3 of us woke up itching.

We later discovered that our slutty room mate had managed to get a case of crabs about 3 days earlier and didnt bother telling anyone.

Needless to say we werent all that happy with him and all went to the doctors at the same time.... I can only imagine what the Dr was thinking when 3 of us walked in from the same house all with crabs within minutes of each other LOL

The guy who indirectly gave us all crabs never heard the end of it until he moved out about a month later, all we would do is talk about going out to eat at seafood restaurants for crab and lobster whenever he was home LOL

Regards,

Lee
    HAHAA!! i have a friend who had the same thing happen. Her roomate took a nap (clothes on) on her bed, and next thing you know.... itchy-scratchy.

She was so pissed. "I got fuckin' crabs, and I didnt even get laid!"

Does "Ugly" count as a hereditary STD?

Because that seems to be on the rise.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.