Thread: Woo Hoo! My New Cell Phone Just Arrived

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Woo Hoo! My New Cell Phone Just Arrived

Time for me to figure this sucker out, see you folks in a couple of hours LOL

Regards,

Lee

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Which one did you get??
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

I got the new Samsung Behold, its actually pretty neat although, i am having a problem with the touch screen because my fingertips are large LOL

Regards,

Lee

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    I just got the new verizon Blackberry Storm yesterday. I don't think I'm all that technically challenged but I've been fooling around with the damn thing since yesterday trying to get my contacts downloaded from where they are saved on Verizon's website and it turns out it can't be done.

I had to talk to several techies at Verizon and then at Blackberry before we all figured out that it couldn't be done and it would have to be taken in to a Verizon store to do it.

The virtual keyboard SUCKS. Perhaps if you are a five year old your fingers would be small enough to to type on it....but the average adult fingers sure as hell can't do it.

I'll be returning the damn thing to Verizon tomorrow. It's not worth a crap.

Bill

You know, its annoying that they didnt package a stylus with the phone i have.

Im going to grin and bare it though because other than that, im actually really liking all the other features the phone has.

5 mega pixel camera, true internet access, im features and over 2gigs of storage for pics of the 'boys' Gary and I play with at the clubs LOL

Regards,

Lee

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Lee,

I was thinking the same thing but then I figured, hell, I'd lose the damn stylus anyway. The Storm has every possible thing you'd want, but then, I just want a damn phone. Hell, I don't want to be all that accessible that I'm getting bombarded with emails when I'm out of the office or house.:thumbsdown: Guess you can just call me old fashioned. Back it goes.

Bill