Thread: Madonna Concert

Direct Holly

Madonna Concert

Jake from Cybersocket and I went to see Madonna last night.. And for those of you going to see her .. Let me just say this.. The rumors about controversial stuff is not true and she does no encore... She looked beautiful but old and tired.. She hardly danced and she sat and played the guitar most of the show , waah she is an old mom now..

Jason
    I'm so sad I never got to see her live...and now I feel like it's too late because it wouldn't be worth the exorbitant price...especially when it will be out on DVD by fall.

Her last tour, Drowned World, I was in Florida for ...I think it was InterNext... the same night she was in Detroit performing. Ironically enough watching her on HBO live from Detroit sitting in some gay bar in FL. Prior to that when she had Girlie Show (my fav I think...although close with Blonde Ambition) I was just barely 18 and still in high school. My mom told me that if I skipped school to stand in line for a wristband so that I would have a CHANCE at getting tickets...she would go to the concert with me and guarantee I wouldn't have a good time.

Guess I was born just a little too late.

Socket2Jake
    It was still great to see her sing all the old classics! The no-encore thing was ridiculous though! :boom:

Jasun
    I saw the blonde ambition show here in Toronto.

it was a really good show... but I wasn't screaming and crying like the guy I brought.

Oh, and I should point out that it was the screaming and crying that led to our soon after break-up.

Luckily, there was no crying for Justin Timberlake when I saw SARS-STOCK last year. But I got blown away durring AC/DC...

Jason
    If you take me to the Madonna concert in Toronto...not only will you get to show off your beautiful home town, and receive endless thanks from a grateful friend...I PROMISE NOT to scream and cry...really.

Besides, who knows what could happen if you make one of my lifelong dreams come true...perhaps I could find one of yours and return the favor

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Ive never really been into Madonna

Glad you had a great time though :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Socket2Jake
    Originally posted by Lee
    Ive never really been into Madonna

Glad you had a great time though :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee
    AND YOU CALL YOURSELF GAY?!!!!!

:eek:

Just kiddin'....hehe :joker:

Jason
    we really need to stop bumping this thread now as it continues to remind me how sorry i am for myself :crybaby:

i know it's a pity pot...but it's my pity pot...and it's a pretty pity pot at that!

luv you guys