Thread: How Do You Deal With Companies That Consistently Pay Late?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? How Do You Deal With Companies That Consistently Pay Late?

We've had a company that we have been working with over the last couple of years who are consistently late with sending their payments to us.

They get invoiced on time, their ad is always updated on time and I only really do follow ups with them once or twice a month about having payment sent out.

Do you think there is something i could be doing better to ensure that they start to send their payments on time or is this just a case of 'so long as it gets paid' we just have to grin and bare it?

Your thoughts, how should i handle a company that consistently pays late when it comes to invoices?

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Practically every vendor we ever speak to says that most everyone in the adult industry pays late (and, depending on the service, some don't pay at all.)

I don't think there's a whole lot you can do unless whatever you're offering is in demand enough that you can require payment up front, or get a credit card, or something like that.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I have 12 vendors - including the one in the banner above - who pay on time or a few days early.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    I had a sponsor do this earlier this year and kept promising they sent payment making excuse after excuse at last I dove into the problem to solve it ~ I turned their company into a collection agency in their city in BC Canada and they promptly paid their bill and have paid me on time every since, they do not however want to speak with me anymore it seems but thats ok as long as those checks arrive on time now!

Timely question...

We recently developed a solution in our mainstream processing service in which a business can generate a payment link to send directly to a vendor or client.

Think of it like a custom, client-unique CCBill page that is sent to your vendors.
    It speeds up payment dramatically.
    Plus we offer AMEX on the mainstream side, which businesses really like.

A few B2B companies are using it now.
    Gary
    CCBill

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I think CCBill in on the right path, by offering the path to pay affiliates direct. That will save most of the issues regarding sponsor programs that don't pay their bills.

I allowed my content to be part of a pay site, and the promoter of the site was consistently late paying. My pre-existing CCBill rep told me that they could pay me my share directly, but the sponsor was in complete denial about that - of course! They needed to use "my" money.

Thanks to CCBill for this effort to clean up the biz.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by ccjax View Post
    We recently developed a solution in our mainstream processing service in which a business can generate a payment link to send directly to a vendor or client.
    Would that be something that could be used for ad sales for GWW clients?

If so, im guessing its done through EC Suite or is it a different service?

Im always being asked if we accept Amex for ad payments.

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Would that be something that could be used for ad sales for GWW clients?
    If so, im guessing its done through EC Suite or is it a different service?
    Im always being asked if we accept Amex for ad payments.
    Absolutely - it is designed for B2B, and that who is using it now - ad sales.
    Through EC Suite, so it takes AMEX. Same tracking system, payouts, etc.

You could add it easily.
    Gary
    CCBill