Thread: Gay Adult Photos Celebrate its 5th Anniversary with a 50% off Sale

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar

Gay Adult Photos Celebrate its 5th Anniversary with a 50% off Sale

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Date: December 1, 2008

Subject: Gay Adult Photos.com Celebrates its’ 5th Anniversary

Las Vegas, NV

Gay Adult Photos.com, a division of Hot Desert Knights, Inc., is celebrating its 5th year in business providing adult content to gay webmasters.

Gay Adult Photos.com started on December 1, 2003 as a result of photos taken by Hot Desert Knights while filming. When it began operation, Gay Adult Photos.com boasted approximately 30,000 photos all taken by Hot Desert Knights. Today, Gay Adult Photos.com has more than 70,000 photos and hundreds of video clips available to gay webmasters. Content is not only from Hot Desert Knights photographers but also from dozens of professional photographers worldwide who sell their photos and video sets thru Gay Adult Photos.com.

According to Bill Gardner, President/CEO of Hot Desert Knights, “We are extremely proud of the strides made by Gay Adult Photos during the past 5 years and especially the last couple of years during a time where we have seen many content producers going out of business or reducing inventory”.

Gardner continued, “As our way of celebrating our 5th year in business and as a way of saying “THANKS” to our loyal webmaster customers, Gay Adult Photos.com is now offering all HDK photos and video clips on sale for 50% off”. “We know how tough the economy is for websites and are aware that a lot of webmasters are struggling, this is just our way of trying to help out our friends in the industry”, said Gardner

To see all of the content available at 50% off its regular price or for more information, webmasters can go to www.GayAdultPhotos.com or call 800 593-5414

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Cool stuff, congrats on your huge growth in the last 5 years :thumbsup:

I remember when you first started selling your stuff you have certainly come a long way

Regards,

Lee

a huge congrats to you guys!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Cool stuff, congrats on your huge growth in the last 5 years :thumbsup:

I remember when you first started selling your stuff you have certainly come a long way

Regards,

Lee
    Thanks Lee,

Appreciate it. It has been a long way and it's been fun but damn, sometimes it seemed like we were climbing mountains! What a great business, huh?:cheerleader:

Hugs,

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    a huge congrats to you guys!!!
    Hey Luke....and, thank you! I had to be that great hosting service!!!!

Hugs and Happy Holidays,

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    hdkbill...

That's some really good news to a broke ass such as myself. I had contacted a member of your staff a few months ago about using your content for my digital art projects and he stated he didn't see a problem.

A few unexpected expenses...

Now I have no excuse not to purchase. Thanks:bananacock:

Quote Originally Posted by maxx68 View Post
    hdkbill...

That's some really good news to a broke ass such as myself. I had contacted a member of your staff a few months ago about using your content for my digital art projects and he stated he didn't see a problem.

A few unexpected expenses...

Now I have no excuse not to purchase. Thanks:bananacock:
    Max,

Hmmm, not sure who you spoke with and not sure what you mean by a "digital art project", but if it's something that is non-profit we've done such things many times in the past as long as credit is given to Hot Desert Knights for the photos used.

If that is what it is for, give me a call at 800 594-5414 or by writing bill@hotdesertknights.com and I'd be more than happy to talk with you about it. I hate to lose a sale, but hey, if it's for a school project or something, let me know.

Bill

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    How long does the sale last? I couldn't see mention of that in the posts you've made or in the email - maybe I missed it?

I think I have some items in my cart there I've been meaning to get...

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    How long does the sale last? I couldn't see mention of that in the posts you've made or in the email - maybe I missed it?

I think I have some items in my cart there I've been meaning to get...
    Hi Bill,

Guess we forgot to put it in the release and on the site. It's going to run through the entire month of December. Sort of a "yippee", we made it 5, and a "Merry Christmas" to the webmasters. If you haven't been there for awhile we have added quite a few sets and will be adding some more here before too long that will also be on the sale.

Bill