Thread: Changing Attitudes In The Adult Industry?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Changing Attitudes In The Adult Industry?

Has anyone else noticed lately that adult webmasters are actually starting to become less patient and understanding than they used to be?

It seems like we all collectively start flying off the handle at the smallest thing these days, from typos on tours, late sponsor payments even staffing errors.

Do you think this is reflective of a shift in the attitudes of people in general or is this just something that is happening in the adult industry?

Regards,

Lee

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I think a lot of people got caught up in the unrealistic inflationary cycle of the past few years, that has now gone bust.

The Internet was supposed to make real time communication affordable to consumers. Some used that to turn unrealistic expectations into some kind of self realization.

While some of us are content with a more natural 1% to 5% annual growth rate, getting 10%+ was a real prize. Others felt 10%+ was theirs to have, and getting less prompted anxiety and demand to control.

That need for speed, and the resultant bubble bust, can also translate to a lack of patience and understanding up and down the food chain on the Internet.

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

I think...

it is a combination of things at the moment. The global economic problems...the fact that the USA (and others) is officially in a recession. The tension of being in an unpopular war...the US elections that are finally over (even the entire world was nervously watching that outcome)...the fact that the holidays are right around the corner (more stress).

Let's see...I think that is enough to make everyone's "fuse" a bit short right now!
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

I agree with comments about the economy.

I definitely see increased bitchiness and hastiness that I haven't seen in the past and I think it's related to the economy in various countries.

Oddly enough people are FINALLY starting to lower prices, as I suggested a few months ago. I'm seeing more sites with trials as well. This makes some a bit grouchy because in some cases they aren't making the money they used to , but at least they're still in business!!
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com