Firstly…Hello everyone!

Second…I apologize in advance for the lengthy post; I’ll try and keep it to the point and quick.

I just want to know ONE thing…If sponsors supposedly make money from the sales their affiliates make, why do they seem to try so hard to alienate said affiliates?

I would assume that a sponsor would want to, or being willing to, teach their affiliates everything they know about the creation and marketing of their product.

I understand the cut-throat mentality, it is a business after-all, but isn’t it a bit counter-productive to treat your affiliates like they are some sort of annoying step-child? (I know this is question #2)

I have taught myself everything I know about building websites and I do a pretty good job of it. Just ask that m$#%@&^%$# at S******** S***** P**********. That shithead is still using my material, albeit, cut & past cause asswipe doesn’t have the master files I used to create his logo, website and graphics or the same graphics software. Sorry…some wounds take longer than others to heal.

I wish four years ago someone had taken me under their wing. I am a hard worker, I learn and retain info pretty well, and I am a person who desperately needs and wants to earn a living wage. (notice I didn’t say get rich)

I put in approximately 6 to 8 hours everyday. I can build a site, I can create logos and even edit raw material and create galleries and movie clips…I just SUCK at promotion.

All I wanted to do was be a productive affiliate, help my family and sock away some cash so I could either create content for my own site or buy some semi/exclusive content to use. Easy, right? Wrong!

Anyway…thanks for listening and for letting me vent. I’m tenacious if nothing else and I’m working with yet another sponsor, so we’ll see what happens.

Have a great week!