Thread: Will The Falling Economy Bring More Webmasters?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Will The Falling Economy Bring More Webmasters?

I was wondering what you folks thought about the falling economy and it attracting more people wanting to make money online?

Do you think this is something that we are going to see happen over the next 6-12 months and, if so, what knock-on effect do you think it will have on the industry overall?

Personally im not that concerned with it happening, most individuals who enter the industry seem to leave after a relatively short time of 'trying' to make money because very few of them actually realize how difficult it has become over the years to make money online.

So what do you think, are we going to see an influx of new people going online to try making money over the coming months so long as the economy keeps tanking or not? If so do you think it will effect those of us already working online?

Regards,

Lee

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I was wondering what you folks thought about the falling economy and it attracting more people wanting to make money online?

Do you think this is something that we are going to see happen over the next 6-12 months and, if so, what knock-on effect do you think it will have on the industry overall?

Personally im not that concerned with it happening, most individuals who enter the industry seem to leave after a relatively short time of 'trying' to make money because very few of them actually realize how difficult it has become over the years to make money online.

So what do you think, are we going to see an influx of new people going online to try making money over the coming months so long as the economy keeps tanking or not? If so do you think it will effect those of us already working online?

Regards,

Lee
    I don't know about folks trying to make online in the Adult arena, but perhaps in other areas, which is just as hard to make money in.

I think though the industry will see more people surfing the web and looking at the Adult sites more.

Just my two cents...

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    I think you may see more folks trying to sell on ebay or some place like that but I really don't think you'll see them trying to do it in adult.

But, what they hell....if you start to see it happening...by all means direct them over to me, I'll be happy to sell them content!!:thumbsup:

Bill

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I think with the Obama stimulus package including public works projects, a lot of people will get from behind their computers and out building roads and other things they probably are better suited for than webmastering - or anything IT.