Thread: Writing TEXT for my sites...

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

Writing TEXT for my sites...

My current text is based on what I find to be hot and sexy! Although I understand that there are many different types of people out there, so I would like some feedback on different ways of coming up with text or some ideas on organizing it...???...???

Big THANKS to everyone for all of your help so far!!!

RICH

Quite a few sponsors actually offer text along with the video or gallery pics. If I use it, I do tend to alter it a bit so it isn't exactly the same thing 100 others are putting out there.

Often times reading a sexy story can help get the muse juiced up with new ideas on how to say the same old thing again.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Depends on the kind of text to be honest.

Most of the time, if im writing text for paysite tours ill look at the full photo set or movie and use text based on what i see in that, if its marketing text for other sites or products ill see what the site owners did and adjust my text based on their existing text.

The one thing i have found to be a great tool when it comes to writing non-specific marketing text are those late night infomercials you see on TV, i have been paying attention to those for year, they seem to work really well for the companies using them so why not take some of the sales talk they use and use it on your own sites?

Regards,

Lee