Thread: Need Consultant -- Successful Subscription Site

How long have you been gay?

Heres A Thought Need Consultant -- Successful Subscription Site

For the past 3 years, I have run a niche focused subscription web site. For over two years, I have produced 100% exclusive content and have a fairly consistent user base.

I need help getting the site to the next level and am willing to pay a consulting fee and possibly a percentage of any increase in sales.

I an ONLY looking to work with someone who has taken a subscription site from conception to triple or quadruple digit membership numbers. This is not a full time job, it is probably a few hours a week to get the site working in a way that will substantially increase membership.

If you are interested and have the background I am looking for, please send me a private message to let me know about you and I will at that stage give you information about the site.

Best,

Trent
    road2me at comcast.net
    Last edited by Trent-B; 12-04-2008 at 01:34 PM. Reason: forgot contact email

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Do you have an affiliate program?

If not, that would be one way you could take the site to the next level without needing to pay anyone consulting fees $0.02

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    Thanks Lee......I do have an affiliate program with several hundred affiliates. I just believe that there are lots of things I am not doing efficiently and want to get the advise of someone who runs a successful membership site.

Best,

Trent
    Trent
    road2me at comcast.net

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    What is the affiliate program?

If you let us know im sure a bunch of us would be happy to give you some helpfull information for free on how you can improve on things.

A lot of the GWW Community members run their own paysites and affiliate programs and a lot of us have over 10 years of experience in the adult industry

Regards,

Lee