I have 10 blogs I'm trying to get off the ground. All PR0 but all quality blogs with 100% handwritten posts, all indexed in google, all with nice 100-300 word keyword thick text and not saturated with outgoing links.

I'd like to buy some lifetime blog posts on some of your blogs. Meaning, I'd like you to post a blog post on your blog that links to one of my blogs. I will write the text and provide the pic and tell you where I want the links anchored. Nothing for you to do but copy and paste, basically. I'd like it to be lifetime, meaning that it starts at the top of page one and works it's way into the archives over time.

Make this easy on me. If you're interested, EMAIL ME at the address in my sig. Include the domain, the PR and the IP. I'm purchasing these for SEO purposes so if your site has some additional value in regards to traffic amount and quality, include that in your email.

I'm looking for sites primarily in the Amateur niche. Secondly, but not less important, teens, blowjobs, deep throat, swallowing, anal, atm, rimming......that just about covers it.

Please, no splogs or link farms or ad-saturated sites.

I've purchased blog posts from several people, just none from GG&J. I pay on time, in full and I'll generally buy 5 posts on every blog you have that I want to post on.

Thank you. I look forward to doing some business with you.

Steve
steve(at) amateursconvert (dawt) kahm