I still can't find a real good site to add my links that will submit to a host of other sites. This is not spam this is making it easyer to link up with other sites of the same nature. Tons for the straight world but nothing for the gay or there are sites that want to charge you a fee monthly to free sites from free sites. You know go to a place add your link and your on a real gay list. Put some code on your site and your linked to the whole gay world on your topic, as they are now to you.

I have tried some of the sites that say your 3 way linking but I see one click here and there and mean time you go look at those sites they have listed as a trade and nothing there.

So I guess it is one at a time one by one, step by step, .......

I just wish we did not have to submit to the large engines or even care that they are there. You know Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc etc they are banning or making it real hard to be listed.

Well if anyone has some ideas as going from site to site is not the way and there is no reason to do that. Why spammers, I not a spammer but I guess we all suffer.