Thread: a thread for Bill

a thread for Bill

Bill, I noticed you posting here quite a bit recently, but I don't think you ever introduced yourself or told us what it is you do or who you work for, etc. Your posts are insightful and you obviously have experience, so share with us will ya!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Ha ha ha - Yes, I 'know' most of you, by reputation at least, but I'm just a grunt worker in this business, so you would only know me as a name on a check you're cutting.

Been making my living in this biz since 99, but am just a one man business, a self-employed webmaster.

But, the fact that I'm still here, as a little guy, I think says something about how successful I've been. Not making as much money now as I was - it's getting harder and harder for the little guy, in this age of centralization and ever more dfifficult and costly traffic at the lower levels.

Not so many thousand dollar checks in the little guy's mailbox any more.

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Ha ha ha - Yes, I 'know' most of you, by reputation at least, but I'm just a grunt worker in this business, so you would only know me as a name on a check you're cutting.

Been making my living in this biz since 99, but am just a one man business, a self-employed webmaster.

But, the fact that I'm still here, as a little guy, I think says something about how successful I've been. Not making as much money now as I was - it's getting harder and harder for the little guy, in this age of centralization and ever more dfifficult and costly traffic at the lower levels.

Not so many thousand dollar checks in the little guy's mailbox any more.
    LOL. Well that clears it up as to who you are. :groovy:
    Well welcome whoever you are! ;o) Always nice to have a new face.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

well, welcome to you, hope to get to know you better over the next while
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com