Thread: Ricky Martin is the new single father of two boys!!

Ricky Martin is the new single father of two boys!!

I think this is great news. He's not open about his sexuality yet, so what. He's sexy, seems a nice guy and talented. I can't wait to have more kids via surrogacy in the next 2-3 years.

What are your thoughts on the Ricky Martin kids situation?

----------------

Oh, Ricky, they're so fine.

Twins Matteo and Valentino, we mean.

Born via surrogate in August, Ricky Martin's 4-month-olds make their mini debut in this week's People and People en Espaņol, on newsstands Friday.

The Puerto Rican singer, 36, opened up to the mag about the experience.

''Being a father feels amazing. This has been the most spiritual moment in my life,'' says Martin, who doesn't use a nanny.

``I'm the one who changes the diapers, the one that feeds them, the one that bathes them, the one that puts them to sleep.''

Why a surrogate mom?

''Adoption was one option, but it's complicated and can take a long time.'' Surrogacy was ``intriguing and faster.'' FULL STORY
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    He looks like he hasnt lost much weight after the pregnancy

Im sure he went the surrogacy route because no matter how many times he and his lover practiced they just didnt get pregnant

Regards,

Lee

he still looks pretty hot...too bad about those two things hanging off his arms
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    he still looks pretty hot...too bad about those two things hanging off his arms
    OH OUCH!

Is this his current lover? The babies look like them both :bigears:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post

Is this his current lover?
    The story then was that the other guy in the pic is his brother.

People seem to get very upset when gay people have healthy babies.

When we adopt crack babies or mentally ill children with HIV from Somalia they're down.. when it's cute kids.. suddenly we're over stepping our boundaries.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    People seem to get very upset when gay people have healthy babies.

When we adopt crack babies or mentally ill children with HIV from Somalia they're down.. when it's cute kids.. suddenly we're over stepping our boundaries.
    That's so true! LOL !!

On a side note: I was watching a clip of the view on youtube a while back and B. Walters was discussing the woman, who became a man, that had just had a baby. The audience ooohed and awed when they saw the cute baby, when B. Walters said that she had breaking news and the "father" was pregnant again, the audiences GASPED! hilarious

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    A person with a Uterus is a woman.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    A person with a Uterus is a woman.
    I beg to differ with you on that one, Nick. People are born one gender but it may not always be the correct one. And if someone goes to great lengths to change their gender then I think society should respect that. I know more than a few people who are no longer the gender they were born with and unfortunately not all of them have the ability to completely change every single detail of their bodies. Why should that keep them from being the gender that they know in their hearts and minds that they rightfully should be?

Oh, and Ricky Marin is hot. (keeping with the theme of the thread)
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Yes, Don, but we're talking about having babies.

Should I have said "a person with a Uterus is the 'Mother' not the 'Father'?".

I'm just saying that for a long time straight people were disrespectful of us for being strange and different than them, and a lot of them still do. They deny us marriage rights because our marriages are different than theirs. Gay marriage is foreign to straight people and must be wrong and terrible and should be stopped. So here we are, happy and well adjusted homosexuals who are now faced with a transgendered man who really wanted a child and decided to give birth, simply because he happened to have the parts to be able to do it. Strange and different than us? Yes. He is as strange and different to us as we are to the straight community. So should we do the same thing to him that we have had to deal with? A trans person who's appearance is that of a male should be referred to as a male, and even though this male has given birth, the person still exists in mind and spirit (and mostly in body) as a male and should be respected as such. Calling him a "she" is totally disrespectful, even going so far as to referring to him as a "mother" and insisting that it should be so because of whatever reasons you care to belabor. It is simply a matter of respect. So next time you find yourself looking at someone different than you and feeling the need to push your views on how that person should be treated, think about how you are treated and how you would rather be treated. Place yourself in that other person's situation and see how it feels. I think the world would be a much better place if everyone was able to do that.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

I just want to add, especially to Nick, that I mean no disrespect in my disagreements. This is a topic that pushes my buttons because I have many trans friends. In fact, one of my closest friends is MTF, and I was there when she realized she was trans, and have been her friend through the transition, the operation and remain close friends to this day. I've seen the way she was treated. I've seen very nice people divulge her secret for a cheap laugh or as revenge during arguments, I've heard people who would never try to hurt anyone's feelings call her a "he" and use her male name many years after her body and identity had changed. And while we all try to be strong with our problems and take things with a grain of salt, you have no idea how much something like that can hurt a person until you've had to wring their tears out of the shoulder of your shirt. So if I tend to make a big deal out of it, it's only because it is a big deal. Just because someone is different than you does not mean they don't deserve your respect.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

I have to agree that referring to a trans by anything other then the sex they project is disrespectful.

There is a MTF trans clerk that works at our local target. She's pretty rough looking but I pointed it out to my son because I thought it was so cool!

I love being part of our community as there are so many colorful aspects to who we are! I LOVE lesbians, lethermen, muscle men, drag queens I love it all every aspect of our rich community, there is only one aspect of our community that I wish could be changed, the negative bitchy judgmental West Hollywood fag. I wish they'd just drop off the planet :snake:

I also like the Ricky Martin type of Gay minus the closet. Just living life, making his mark, being who he is free and easy. love it!

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    ...there is only one aspect of our community that I wish could be changed, the negative bitchy judgmental West Hollywood fag. I wish they'd just drop off the planet :snake:
    You know, assholeism knows no age, race, creed, gender, or sexuality. When I meet someone like that, regardless of what stereotype they fall under, I immediately refile them under "Asshole" because at the end of the day, when someone treats you badly it all comes from a place of anger, self-loathing and hatred and it don't matter who it embodies, it's all the same nasty shit.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    When I meet someone like that, regardless of what stereotype they fall under, I immediately refile them under "Asshole" because at the end of the day, when someone treats you badly it all comes from a place of anger, self-loathing and hatred and it don't matter who it embodies, it's all the same nasty shit.
    I do it differently.. I think to myself "that queeny west hollywood bitchy fagot needs his face to hit the pavement now and I'm gonna help him" or "That dirty migrant worker needs a bath" or "That greasy gangbanger needs a new grill" or "That fat old hag needs to stop feeding her pie hole long enough to look in the mirror and see what she's done to herself" :china: jk couldn't resist myself

I was talking to this 85 year old man who's my neighbor the other day. He went into this long story (which I enjoyed) about how a black man he worked with, over 60 years ago, changed his mind about their people and that he voted for Obama because it wasn't right to treat those people badly. I then said "How bout all those Gay people marching to have the right to marry and be equal?" he said "Oh I wish all those Gays would just go back in the closet where they came from" :bananacock:

Our minority is now the last bastion where it's acceptable to focus all hate publicly. I can totally understand why Ricky Martin doesn't officially come out, because at that moment he'll lose a bit of respect. At that moment it will be just a little bit more acceptable for people to be mean for him for no reason. At that moment he'll become less of a man. It will be nice when this changes.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com