Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are You Suprised At Peoples Ages...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Are You Suprised At Peoples Ages...

When you see their birthdays appear on various industry message boards?

I must admit, Procams birthday the other day got me thinking about this, i never thought he was anywhere near 40 years old for some reason, i always imagined him in his 20's somewhere LOL

Likewise, there are people that i have also imagined being older who are much younger than i thought they would be too.

Are you suprised sometimes when you see someones age posted on boards?

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    I think it surprises me when I discover that there are people around my age in the industry when it seems I'm surrounded at times by nothing but 20somethings. ( interpreted: the leading men? in content sales at my studio are between the ages of 18 and 23! )
    I don't gauge people by their age ( with the exception of modeling. ) but how they present and carry themselves ( be yourself , enjoy the moment , in the end we all play Xbox! ) so long as they can perform the work they have a job. ( although everyone thinks older workers are best I find them to be at times "set" and "resistant to upgrade" whereas someone younger who isn't a "party animal" nightly is alittle more "applicable" and "open for programming" , you do have to keep in mind there are exceptions to the rules whereas you've got the 44yr old party animal and the 22yr old non-conformist. )

jim

an awful lot of people are surprised at my age - some actually think i'm kidding *LOL*

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    an awful lot of people are surprised at my age - some actually think i'm kidding *LOL*
    Well you are still looking good for a 70 year old hon LOL

*** Running and hiding for a while ****

Regards,

Lee

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I enjoy being 58.

I must admit that I loved it when Rainey told me she thought I was in my mid 20s.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    41 and damn proud. I look good for my age~
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    I must admit that I loved it when Rainey told me she thought I was in my mid 20s.
    Jasun, honestly I was floored when you mentioned somewhere that you are 40 or fortysomething. I also thought you were in your late 20s or *maybe* early-mid 30s.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    I love it when I go to buy beer and get carded! When the clerk sees that I'm 40 they can't believe it. It's even better when I'm out with my Mom and when people find out she's my mother they about shit.

Mom's looks great! I was lucky enough to get her genes so I age quit nicely!

Lee, you BETTER hide after that *LOLOL*

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Well you are still looking good for a 70 year old hon LOL

*** Running and hiding for a while ****

Regards,

Lee

I've been totally shocked when I've seen some of the ages posted on boards!

The AMAZING thing is some of us have been doing this since our 20's and are now late 30's to 40's and are still in the business!

Who is the oldest person on this board?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

i am eternally in my 'late 20s', thank you very much!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

"That which submits is not always weak" Kushiel's Avatar
    Just do what my first boyfriend told me does:

He was twenty five at the time, I was eighteen. Apparently the plan is age until you're 28, then count backwards each year until he's 24, then start forward again.

He's 24 currently.
    "All things in moderation... even moderation itself.." B.F.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I'm 39. Up until about a few years ago I looked pretty much like I was in my late 20's. Even now I still get told I look early 30's. But my temples are starting to grey and my features are starting to change, and since I always looked younger I never thought about looking my age. Now I'm not really so concerned. It's taken a lot to get here and I've earned every scar, every wrinkle and every gray hair. Now, that's not to say I'm going to stop being my usual fabulous self. I recently mentioned to someone that I missed having my mohawk and he replied that at a certain age it's "just tragic", but I think the only tragic thing is denying who you are and trying to pretend you're something you're not. Nothing wrong with a 40, 50 or 60 year old with a punk, emo, rocker aesthetic if he or she owns it. Kate Pierson is 60 and looks amazing in her big poofy red hair, fancy beaded dresses and colorful shoes. Why should she have to put on a granny dress? Why should Iggy Pop have to put on a old man suit and sit on a park bench. It's not about trying to look young, it's about enjoying your body while maintaining a youthful spirit.

So if someone wants to think I'm tragic for having a mohawk at 40 or purple hair or a leather jacket, let them. I think the only ones who are tragic are the ones who won't do something because they don't think they are able to.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Seriously, though...I do look like my avatar. My face is tattooed and I just put in my 1.5" flesh tunnels in my ears. I think attitude can have an effect on your looks, I mean I think I have a pretty cool attitude and so I can carry being 40 and having my tatts and piercings.