Thread: Do You Think If Someone Gets Screwed Over By A Business Partner...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Do You Think If Someone Gets Screwed Over By A Business Partner...

When they were told prior to going in to business with them, they deserved to get screwed over for ignoring everyones advice?

Especially when it comes to people doing business with those who have a 'history' of less than legitimate business practices?

Your thoughts, if someone goes in to business with an individual even after being informed of that persons past and the likelyhood they will end up getting stiffed that it is their own fault?

Im hearing some as yet 'unconfirmed rumors' right now that something like this has actually happened in the past week.

Regards,

Lee

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    When I started doing business with the only company here that has ever screwed me over, they did not yet have a track record.

But their dirty laundry list now can fill many forum's daily capacity here.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    So Lee, I think what you are saying is that someone was warned, then took the plunge, and got burned.

Yep, I would say sucks to be them. Back home in Iowa we had a saying for JUST those circumstances:

I TOLD YOU SO

:smoke:
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    Yep, I would say sucks to be them. Back home in Iowa we had a saying for JUST those circumstances:

I TOLD YOU SO

:smoke:
    Yep, I have to agree with that sentiment. You can try your darndest to warn some folk, but they'll go ahead and do what they're going to do regardless.

You'll never hear me repeating gossip.

so you better listen closely the first time.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    As we all know sometimes a business will get a bad rap just because they pissed-off the right person, a person with a lot of contacts and friends in the industry. This person can then spread some malicious shit about a company and they get a bad rap.

How do you know if that company really rips people off or if it's BS?

Anyway I do know this...being that I was a "NEWBIE" to this business and did not know anyone or even really where to go to check out someone, I got screwed. that being said I think if someone had warned me, I would have listened, it's not worth taking the chance.

After things have gone bad, I don't think its a good time to rub it in...better to be supportive and try to help someone instead. Its all about karma, man, gotta keep it positive all the time.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I have sympathy for people screwed in our business, whether they knew of someones jaded history or not.

We all do the best we can and try to muddle through things. Everyone makes mistakes and some have to make their own mistakes instead of learning from others, there's nothing wrong with that.

However I have no sympathy for those who screw people over, and then get screwed themselves. Karma is a wonderful thing :sunny:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Having been screwed over...I try and learn from the experience so it doesn't happen again. I can find myself getting a little paranoid so I need to check that at times.