Thread: Exclusive Content For PPS Sites - How Many Initial Shoots?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Exclusive Content For PPS Sites - How Many Initial Shoots?

Have a business question for you folks that i would like some feedback on, i know what im thinking right now but, i wanted to get input from some of you who may have launched exclusive content PPS paysites from day one or, those of you planning on launching your own exclusive pay per signup paysites along with some of the exclusive content providers we have on the GWW Community.

If you were going to launch, say 12 exclusive content paysites, what is the absolute minimum amount of exclusive shoots you would launch each site with and also how many shoots would you have on hand for updates?

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    For onthehunt we decided on launching with 36 episdoes and then we shot an additonal 24 for updates and EVEN with that many members who cancelled said they cancelled because it was not enough content. We are now adding 2 new episodes per week (one full episode and one bonus) which will build our members area faster.

Quote Originally Posted by liveguyz View Post
    For onthehunt we decided on launching with 36 episdoes and then we shot an additonal 24 for updates and EVEN with that many members who cancelled said they cancelled because it was not enough content. We are now adding 2 new episodes per week (one full episode and one bonus) which will build our members area faster.
    Then rather than shooting more exclusive content, buy cheap filler content and that will solve the problem.

I hear about companies all the time that launch paysites and their members cancel saying there simply isnt enough content, the site owner then goes out and virtually kills themselves trying to create masses of exclusive content when all that was needed was for the site owner to spend a few thousand dollars on a non-exclusive content provider and use that content to 'bulk out' the members area.

Just because you are an exclusive paysite, does not mean you shouldnt use filler content in the members area also $0.02

Regards,

Lee

I think non-exclusive content works well for some websites but since we are really trying to define our site's content as real Manhunt members having theur hookups filmed, the filler content just doesn't really work for us

Quote Originally Posted by liveguyz View Post
    I think non-exclusive content works well for some websites but since we are really trying to define our site's content as real Manhunt members having theur hookups filmed, the filler content just doesn't really work for us
    If you havent even tried how will you know?

Im telling you now, filler content work for EVERYONE and its a cheap and easy way for you to bulk out your members areas.

You can have your regular members area full of your exclusive content and have another section that says 'bonus content' which is full of your filler stuff.

You'll get the best of both worlds.

I even use 'filler' content inside the Condom Cash sites, someone will join the ebony site for example, and they will also be given access to several other niches of content, just to give them the feeling the site has more content inside it... Filler content really does work well when it comes to retention.

Regards,

Lee

Also as you are here....

Id actually look at getting some better hosting, the last 3 days i have tried logging in to ManHunt and the site has been down, my guess is that the site os down because the server you currently use cant handle both ManHunt itself AND the paysite stuff.

Regards,

Lee

They are hosted separately so one does not effect the other. Not sure why MANHUNT might have been down/slow.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    As a person who has purchased memberships, I have to agree with Lee. I often find myself going back a looking at my favorite "older" photo shoots and vids. So if you find some good quality filler content it shouldn't matter, a hot guy or a really hot sex scene is gonna get you off no matter if it's exclusive or not.

Just my two cents...I'm sure I'd sing a different tune if it we're my site, then again...