Thread: Damn - The Cost Of Liquor Licenses Is Dropping Heavily

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Damn - The Cost Of Liquor Licenses Is Dropping Heavily

In the last 3 months a standard full liquor license (4 COP) has dropped from $225,000 down to $175,000 just in our County alone.

Looking on a national level, it would appear the worsening economy is driving the costs down across the country.

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    changing social attitudes ( got ticket? ) and new ways of "hooking up" ( findafuck.com ) have made bars almost obsolete ( drug trafficers and prostitutes need an office! ) I've had several opportunities to buy existing bars but other than ones that actually serve food and/or have cabaret licenses ( open til 4 - 6 am ) I don't see where the money is. ( interpreted: patrons and employees usually are the downside and an insurance nightmare. )
    sorry lee , I know you have a bar and I still wish you well.

jim

I Blog Naked
    I think that because of the economy problems, and all the homes that are being forclosed on or that are currently left unsold (especially in florida) cities, counties, and states are in need of all the money they can get their hands on. They are loosing tons of property taxes because the value of these homes is sooooo low, and causing the neighboring property values to drop like a rock. Therefore by lowering the cost of licensing, they may be able to sell more licenses, Open more bars, and hopefully entice more customers and tourists to spend more money (especially in florida) so they can collect more taxes.

The local news here has found that in Pennsylvania, even though people are cutting back on all their regular day to day expenses, they seem to be spending more on liquor and beer than before.

When you lose your job or house, I guess you want to have a drink.:crazyeyes:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdudesnude View Post
    When you lose your job or house, I guess you want to have a drink.:crazyeyes:
    That is so true, i mentioned in a thread here recently that people would come to the club and spend their last $20 on liquor.

Regards,

Lee