Thread: Totally Abstract Question...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Totally Abstract Question...

Does anyone know a method of taking a Yankee Candle out of its glass jar and still have it usable? LOL

We have a crystal candle holder that we want to put a Yankee Candle in the problem is, its about 4mm to wide to fit because of the glass jar its in.

Anyone know of a way of doing this?

I tried breaking the glass jar on a cheap candle a few weeks back and the glass shattered and became embedded in to the candle itself.

Regards,

Lee

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    If the neck is not smaller than the body of the glass, maybe put it in very hot water so you an twist and slide it out vertically.

I know what Yankee Pot Roast is at the Sahara Hotel Buffet, but I don't know that I've seen a Yankee Candle out here in the wild west.

I Blog Naked
    Hi Lee,
    Yankee Candles are the best, I grew up in Maine where they are from and I love them.

Yankee Candle makes pillar candles that are allready out of the jar....don't know if that helps.

You can buy them online at Yankee Candle dot com.

:santa:

I like cocks better than you!
    Lee,
    Try putting it into the freezer for about 30 minutes. Pull it out of the freezer, and the candle should slide out. I had the same problem once before, it worked for me.

Making Pain Pay!
    Stick the whole thing into a pot of boiling water. The candle will melt the fastest on the bottom and the edges of the glass. Then you should be able to slide it out, and let it harden back up.

I have never tried this, so test it with a cheap one first.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: