Thread: Speaking Of Blogs...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Speaking Of Blogs...

How are you folks currently using blogs themselves?

Are you using them as 'actual' blogs, traffic filters, free sites, SEO landing pages, etc, etc?

Do you think there are uses for blogs other than just a normal every day run of the mill blog?

If you are doing something other than setting up blogs that are used as just that, a daily updated blog, how have you found them to work?

I have heard from a couple of people that are using blogs as a CMS for their paysite tours and im told that this is working well, was just wondering what other uses there are for blog scripts that i may not have thought about.

Regards,

Lee

Well with Wordpress you can now have a directory, a forum, several types of galleries, affiliate password management, polls, rating scripts .... pretty much any type of site you want to build can be done with it.

i try to use blogs as much as possible, I have seen blogs used for almost every purpose too, from spamlogs and google adword sites to tube sites to showing off work portfolios. If you can imagine it, I am betting there is already a plugin and theme for it!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I'm not gay; I'm British!
    I think dudetubeonline.com would be the best example of how to set up a blog dedicated to adult content. Basically give people what they want. That blog gets over 16,000 daily uniques a day mostly from word of mouth, and I'm sure the webmaster is making some good money off the affiliate links on his blog. Not to mention he isn't paying a lot for hosting, due to the videos being hosted at xtube.