Thread: Today Is Election Day In The United States...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Today Is Election Day In The United States...

Who do you think will win the 'actual' election today?

The first results were in a couple of hours ago and Obama had something like 71 electoral votes to McCains 41.

Looks like Obama is going to win but it still makes you wonder, after all thats how Goober won in 2000, the electoral college voted for Goober whilst the popular vote went to Gore.

Regards,

Lee

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    I won't believe anything until Jan 20th. There's still a lot Bushy can do between now and then.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    This is totally not news.

Bush did not win because of any funny business by the electoral college. The electoral college results and the electors voted for by the public on election day were the same.

It has never happened that the electoral college went against the electoral results on election day. There might be one or two errant electors a few times in the past but nothing significant.

I don't understand how you can say it "looks like" Obama will win when the whole Electoral College vote is merely a formality ratifying the results of the election held a month ago.