Thread: Are There Certain Foods You Just Cant Eat?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Are There Certain Foods You Just Cant Eat?

Because they just dont agree with you?

I discovered another one last night, pizza, for some reason it just makes me feel all crappy the next morning, i actually thought the last couple of times it could have been because i had also mixed beer and liquor while eating pizza but last night we had pizza and i didnt have any alcohol at all and today i feel totally gross.

Are there foods that just disagree with you guys?

Regards,

Lee

i'm allergic to wheat - it makes me itch and gives me 1 to 2 days of such pain that i ended up in the hospital a couple times before we figured out what the problem was.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    25% to 35% of the population has one form of intolerance to gluten (wheat et.al. grains) and dairy.

If you fall anywhere in that 35%, Pizza is poison.

When the body cannot digest gluten and/or wheat, those foodstuffs either will pass through the digestive track un-digested or partially digested, resulting in lower track distress. Oddly, some people with gluten intolerance will suffer diarrhea, while others have constipation, and still others a combination of both known as IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), a binge and purge disorder of diarrhea followed by constipation, or constipation followed by diarrhea.

The partially un-digested food can produced mood swings and behavior changes, as with any toxin ingested that the body cannot metabolize, such as alcohol. Alcohol is a toxin, hence the condition known as intoxication. An average healthy human male, over the age of 21 (the age at which the average human male's organs have matured), can metabolize one ounce of alcohol per hour, women somewhat less.

Intolerances to air and food stuffs grow over time, and change over time as the body matures, and regresses. Long term exposure to alcohol, in amounts greater than one ounce per day or more, degrades all organs in the body, by breaking down and weakening cell walls in organs, thus accelerating any changes in the body's ability to function.

Sometimes changes are subtle over time, at other times more immediate, seemingly more catastrophic. Like all of a sudden not feeling well when eating certain foods.

Animal flesh of any kind. I haven't touched meat in about 18 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    You know, just recently i realized that Gary and I have actually cut back on the amount of meat we've been eating.

We seriously used to have some kind of meat with every meal, nowadays it seems like we actually prefer going the fruit and veg route though and we dont really miss meat.

We talked a couple of weeks ago about the option of dropping meat from our diet all together but we both agreed that wouldnt work, the second we said we would do something like that would be the second we started eating meat again LOL

As it stands, we're doing lots of fruit and veggies, chick pea burgers, pastas, rice, legumes, etc and we maybe have meat twice a week and thats typically chicken or lamb, we've been eating lots of fish too.

Regards,

Lee

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    In Laos they brought me a duck egg that must have been just about to hatch -- feathers and beak and everything -- I am usually adventurous but I just couldn't do it.

:-)

Does that count??
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    In Laos they brought me a duck egg that must have been just about to hatch -- feathers and beak and everything -- I am usually adventurous but I just couldn't do it.

Does that count??
    Id actually like to try Balut.

Im quite adventurous when it comes to food and i have no clue why but that has always appealed to me.

Regards,

Lee

good for you! i haven't eaten meat since january 1994.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post

If I have sea food of any kind I will grab my throat, fall onto the ground, turn blue and then die over the next few minutes.
    :jasun:
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

In all honesty you'd have to eat a LOT of seafood to close that gaping wide loose throat of yours. I've seen your "hotdog" video.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    If I have sea food of any kind I will grab my throat, fall onto the ground, turn blue and then die over the next few minutes.
    :jasun:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Food I can't eat is live bugs. It's cruel.

I was offered Balut a million times in the Philippines and never at it. Thinking of a bird being killed slowly in an egg with hot spices just breaks my heart :heart:

Mind you, to survive and live I'd eat anything I had to.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    For some reason I always get congested after a meal. I figure I'm allergic to something I'm eating but have no idea what.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post

Does that count??

Oh yea, that counts! It's the same as my first experience with a lobster. It arrived fully intact, with it's beady little eyes staring into mine, and with antennae still wiggling... I immediately opted for the fried chicken.

I'm not a big fan of red meat. The occasional steak and maybe some sirloin tips when i make chili.....other than that, I'm more a chicken and fish kinda guy. I could cut meat out totally, but since I cook for more than just myself, it's a major inconvenience to cook TWO meals everytime, so i do eat some meat. I've tried cutting the meat out of our diets, but everyone but Zac complained!
    Zac is on a special diet that has done wonders for him and he's working out like mad! I'm very proud of how great he looks. He was never huge, but was getting the "Middle Age Spread" and he's been able to reverse the process. He eats Shrimp and Tuna, but no other meats at all. He even kept himself under control at Thanksgiving! I wasn't as strong at holiday dinner, but I've managed to loose 8% body fat and gain 6 pounds (in muscle). It's a hard road to climb when you're pushing 40, but I feel great and enjoy the compliments.
    As far as foods that don't agree with me, Orange Roughy closes my throat up and makes me feel like there is a feather in the back of my throat. Other than that, no food allergies or intolerances. I can eat just about ANYTHING....probably the reason I hit 286 pounds in college!
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Portion size is a big factor. One needs protein, so you should pick from protein sources wisely, and eat modest portions. Stopping the eating of protein, by stopping eating meat, is not wise. There are many protein foods to choose from, even including beans.

Actor Jeremy Pivin today is claiming he is suffering from mercury poisoning from eating Shushi. Mercury in fish is an old issue, whether it applies to him or not, it is something to consider before dropping McDonald's for fresh fish.