Thread: General or specific...

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar

General or specific...

This is more of an statement than a question really...

I am currently setting up my Hub, putting in my niche categories under my Galleries tab. I was looking at my list of niches and realized that there were quit a few that could fall under one general niche category, for example...double penetration and fisting could go under extreme penetration.

I choose to give them their own listing and I also list niches with multiple titles, like saggers/skaters, college men/fratboys.

My reasoning is this...someone may be curious about fisting and not realize it maybe listed under extreme penetration.

College men always struck me as older college guys where fratboys seem younger and friskier.

Does this make any sense what so ever?

Hubs take a long time to do! Especially when you have to run around to numerous doctors appointments, try to re-finance your home and deal with shitty insurance companies. It will all be worth it though...

Looks like we are going to be able to refinance into the mid to low 4's and we'll be getting even more money from our insurance company and Ma's lasik is finally working out (her second surgery was Wednesday). Anyway I'm babbling.:crazyeyes:

yeah it makes perfect sense to me! and yes, a good hub takes time but pays back by giving you extremely focused and targeted traffic flows, and those are usually the ones that purchase too
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

A good hub with extensive niche linking should get them to what they want, and have them whip out the wallet to get it, so the faster they can find that niche, the better.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Some great advice you have been given so far bud.

As Bec said, make sure you have some niche linking in place, either in a navigation panel that is mirrored across your entire site or, as part of a link footer on the base of all your pages.

If you use a link footer, you could include the niches using SSI or PHP this way you can use the same links on every page and if you decide in the future to change the niches, you will only have to edit one file.

Regards,

Lee