Thread: A New Community Sponsor Joins Us Today - Sex Money

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

A New Community Sponsor Joins Us Today - Sex Money

Just wanted to make a quick post to remind everyone to check out this months GWW community sponsors :thumbsup:

The following companies are openly supporting our community and offer a bunch of great programs for us all to promote. They are:

Annual Directory Sponsor

AEBN / Gay Streams

Annual Forum Sponsor

Topbucks

Top Banner Sponsors

Sex Money - Click the link to check out their new gay specific front page :thumbsup:

Totem Cash

Green Dollars

Adult Profit Network

Gamma Cash

XXX Cash

Button Sponsors

Mancheck Cash

Herbal Bucks

Internext Expo

Stud Money

Please check out all of the above programs as they really do have some excellent products and paysites for you to promote.

Also, if you are interested in finding out more information on marketing opportunities on GWW or any of the GA Media properties shoot an email across to rainey@gamediacorp.com and she will get you the info you need :thumbsup:

Thanks to all of the GWW community sponsors :groovy:

Regards,

Lee

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Welcome Sex Money!!!!

And a huge thank you to all of our sponsors!

Chipmunk
    Thank you for the nice welcome Lee & Gary Alan,,,
    SEXMoney.com and myself are glad to be aboard!

Looking forward to meeting some of the folks from the board at the cocktail party in San Diego...

Warm regards,
    --=Chipmunk=--
    :groovy:

i'm puzzled by something. the uncut site censors all but one photo... if you have one uncensored, why not the rest?

Chipmunk
    Hello Basschick,
    Most of our sites come in 2 versions: Censored and Non-Censored. The reason being is for certain countries like Germany, webmasters that promote adult sites, may only promote censored sites.

The version of the site that you went to I am pretty sure is the censored version uncutboys.cc

The non-censored version is at: uncut.cc

Please let me know if this answers your question...

Warm regards,
    --=Chipmunk=--

yes, it did. now i have another. i went to uncut.cc and a popup came up over the page offering Uncut Software.

i don't want to send my traffic to a place that offers a dialer or other software before my surfers have a chance to look over the site and decide if they want to join.

do you offer a console free or exit only program?

Chipmunk
    Hiya Basschick,
    Okay glad that helped answer your question...

As for your second question, The dialer pop up can either be A. Shut off totally, B. Shown on the first page as you saw, or C. shown on the second page and following pages.

So yes, you can have not only a pop up free tour, but exit free if you wish as well. Please keep in mind that we do pay out the full amount on ALL Exits, but like I stated above you can create exit free links.

I would be happy to create the links for you exit and or pop up free or Assist you in creating them yourself

I can be reached via Email, ICQ or Phone.

Warm regards,
    --=Chipmunk=--