Thread: What Do You Think The Most Important Thing...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Do You Think The Most Important Thing...

Was that happened in the adult industry in the last 12 months?

I have actually been trying to think of 'something' to use as an example from me but in all honesty, there really isnt anything that really jumps out at me right now other than the increase in tube sites hitting the net.

Is there one thing in the adult industry that is memorably or important in your mind that has happened in the last 12 months?

Regards,

Lee

Well, how about you rephrase that to: what did you do individually within the business this year that you consider important, memorable, some milestone reached, or some project completed?

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Chi Chi LaRue opening a brick and mortar store to carry her complete catalog..

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Chi Chi LaRue opening a brick and mortar store to carry her complete catalog..
    I *really* hope that isnt the most important thing thats happened in the industry in the last 12 months.

Regards,

Lee

the absolute proliferation of tube sites as the 'new' style tgp
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Well, how about you rephrase that to: what did you do individually within the business this year that you consider important, memorable, some milestone reached, or some project completed?
    for me, this year has meant massive growth, some highlights:
    - introduced regular news letters with more content for webmasters, including exclusive pics and videos, downloadable wmv clips, hosted flv and mp4 clips, embeddable videos, hosted blogs and rss feeds and over 1000 FHGs
    - much much more exclusive content for all our membership sites
    - launched AnalDiscipline, HunkExclusives, GayXXXOrgy
    - relaunched AsianBoyToys, GayVideosPlus and BoyMegaplex

and on a personal note, I moved continents twice, from Panama to Brazil and back, plus managed to visit Argentina, Chile, Canada and Phoenix.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    It is the most innovative, and proactive development in adult product commerce, one that could be a trendsetter.

It addresses the issue(s) of retail stores carrying DVDs, and distributors who fail to get DVDs into stores.

It promotes sales of tangible products.

It is one of few innovations in 2008 that is NOT based on piracy (as opposed to tube sites which was a negative development).

It also flies in the face of the trends in the rest of the US economy that has seen retail stores close, in all sectors and trade lines.

There also was a new product offered by one of my long-term vendors which caused me to earn $1500/month, up from $100/month, but since people here often tell me they disagree with me and don't like what I have to say, I'm not going into any more specifics about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I *really* hope that isnt the most important thing thats happened in the industry in the last 12 months.

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    There also was a new product offered by one of my long-term vendors which caused me to earn $1500/month, up from $100/month, but since people here often tell me they disagree with me and don't like what I have to say, I'm not going into any more specifics about that.
    And you wonder *why* people don't like what you have to say?

It is the most innovative, and proactive development in adult product commerce, one that could be a trendsetter.
    No it isnt, plenty of adult stores open each year, Jenna even has/had her own store years ago, would hardly call Larry opening up his own AND offering his full product lineup 'innovative'.

Regards,

Lee

I'm not gay; I'm British!
    Gay.com finally changing their website & chat software...even thou it still sucks(that's big isn't it?). Not exactly adult industry..but can't think of anything else.