Thread: Is Anyone Still Using 'Free' Hosting These Days?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Is Anyone Still Using 'Free' Hosting These Days?

Was just curious if any of you folks were still using free hosts to build your sites on?

I must admit i havent used free hosts (and have not heard much about them either) in almost 3-4 years.

I know a few sponsor programs offer free hosting for their affiliates but these programs seem to be few and far between these days.

Do you think free hosting died out because actual paid hosting became so affordable or do you think that affiliate webmasters realized that using free hosts was counter productive to their traffic and revenue generation?

Anyone here still using free hosts?

Regards,

Lee

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    I think free-hosting for blogs seem to be okay. There's a free hosting company that hosts blogs that are pretty cool (nice bells and whistles) and they seem to skim the bare minimum.

Happy Holidays everyone!

I use free blog hosts as well as having my own server and domains. Don't think I ever did use the actual free hosting for any type of site, but I did have Luke go test one out and sure enough, before 30 days were up they were hitting him up to convert to a paid hosting deal as they were "discontinuing" the free service for awhile. Talk about a shitty scam.