Thread: What Would You Ideal Office Setup Be?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Would You Ideal Office Setup Be?

If money were no limit, what equipment would you love to have in/for your office?

Regards,

Lee

I like cocks better than you!
    In our office, we have 2 rooms set up like a horse shoe. JJ's desk is in one corner, he has an "L" shaped desk.
    Phil sits to the other corner next to him with an L shaped desk. File cabinets are in between those two desks.
    Along the left wall of JJ there are 3 computers which do video encoding. And a 4th computer for importing media from DVD. In the closet there's a row of 3 file cabinets with the fax, printer, and all of the internet stuff (router, modem) and all of the external hard drives.

In the other room that I am in, it's the same set up with Justin and I. Same layout as JJ and Phil.

Along one wall are 3 1:5 DVD Duplicators, 2 disc printers, a UPS Shipping computer, and cabinets for shipping supplies.
    Along the other wall is where the master dvd discs are and another laser printer, plus 2 tall standing file cabinets.

But we're moving the masters and the filing cabinets into the closet and putting some shelving in there. We have another webmaster coming in, so we're making room for him this weekend.

If money were no object, I'd like to see the encoding process completely automated.
    Have the DVD Duplication process completely automated.
    (Takes a while to duplicate when you have a lot of orders coming in).
    I'd love more windows in the office.

All of us have partitions up. And be in one large room.

Must have equipment... Don't really have any. Just more furniture to separate everything.
    Although, I would like some exhaust fans set in. We can't smoke in the office. So like today when it's 20 degrees out and raining, we have to go out on the back deck.
    And I'd like an elevator. It's a bitch walking up 2 flights of stairs several times a day. Especially when your carrying cases of DVDs and things.

Sometimes the office just feels cramped for instance when JJ has his dogs in the office, they like to lay right behind you and they're big 70 pound dogs so they take up a lot of room. They're awesome dogs but just big.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Open plan with Ikea type furniture - clean and modern. And Macs (I currently use PCs). And it would have to be somewhere with lots of natural light comming in. A view of the ocean would be nice, too.
    AEBN -Earn 20% referral for life
    Click here to get started