Thread: Press Release - All Stud Releasing

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar

Press Release - All Stud Releasing

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Date: December 23, 2008

Subject: HDK Distribution, Inc., Forms New Distribution Company - All Stud Releasing

Palm Springs CA:

According to Bill Gardner, President of Hot Desert Knights, Inc., and HDK Distribution, Inc.(HDK), “HDK has formed it's own distribution company, ALL STUD RELEASING, (http://www.AllStudReleasing.com)

Gardner stated; “We've tried using exclusive distributors in the past and while they certainly have their advantages, they just cannot provide the personal customer service that we believe our retail, wholesale and distributor customers expect and deserve.” For that reason, continued Gardner; "We have formed ALL STUD RELEASING (ASR) and effective immediately ASR will begin selling all HDK products directly to retailers and wholesalers". "We still have a non-exclusive Agreements in place with AVNS, 1 Distribution, and New Barbary Coast Dist. whom we have found to provide wonderful service to their customers and with whom we have had a wonderful relationship and we encourage all retailers who currently purchase from them, to continue to purchase HDK films from these fine companies".

Currently All Stud Releasing is distributing only HDK releases but effective after the 1st of the year, All Stud Releasing will begin to distribute films for other gay studios on a select basis. Gardner says; "We have had a number of calls from other studios with whom we worked with over the years who are inquiring about having ASR distribute their DVD's, so accordingly, we will begin doing so sometime in January." Gay producers interested in discussing distribution opportunities with ASR are encouraged to ASR toll free at 800 593-5414.

Wholesalers and Retailers may begin purchasing HDK products directly from All Stud Releasing by calling 800 593-5414 and asking for Paul Barnes, Sales Manager or by emailing Paul at Paul@allstudreleasing.com For a complete listing of all HDK wholesale products, catalog items and artwork, retailers may go to www.AllStudReleasing.com. In Europe, call Andreas at +49 (0) 151 55 660, at Hot Desert Knights Germany or by email at andreas@hotdesertknights.de

For more information please feel free to contact Bill Gardner at 760 416-1070 or 800 300-2002.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Nice, i actually thought to myself a few weeks ago that i bet you guys were planning on launching your own distribution channel LOL

Regards,

Lee

Lee,

Gee......you are getting to know me too well:disguise:

Have a great Holiday!

Bill

I like cocks better than you!
    Congratulations Bill, good luck with the venture!

Derek,

Many thanks. We're looking forward to one hell of a year......and wish the same for you and everyone here on the board.

Bill