Thread: Waiting On 'Official' Word But...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Waiting On 'Official' Word But...

Rumor has it that Mastercard are nixing cross sales.

Trying to get in touch with someone at CCBill to confirm this now, Merry Christmas to all those PPS and 'free' signup companies who have been fucking the surfer for years using these.

Regards,

Lee

Seems this is true, just saw a thread on GFY from RonC over at CCBill, Mastercard has killed cross sells totally.

Only a matter of time before Visa follows suit now $0.02

Regards,

Lee

I like cocks better than you!
    I feel you Lee.
    All of those doing that, it's going to bite them in the tuckus. :snake:

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Seems this is true, just saw a thread on GFY from RonC over at CCBill, Mastercard has killed cross sells totally.

Only a matter of time before Visa follows suit now $0.02

Regards,

Lee
    Actually they can still have cross sales, they just have to be sites within their own network. Well that seems to be what it is for now. Whats sad is these people won't just take a hint, they keep trying to find loopholes to get around everything, and then people wonder why this industry needs so much regulation.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Unfortunate that a few shady programs have ruined something that could have been, if properly and non-deceptively done, a good revenue tool for everyone.

But fairly typical of the attitude of many in the industry, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    Actually they can still have cross sales, they just have to be sites within their own network. Well that seems to be what it is for now. Whats sad is these people won't just take a hint, they keep trying to find loopholes to get around everything, and then people wonder why this industry needs so much regulation.
    From what i was just told on ICQ its a matter of 'data sharing', i cant see any PPS program offering cross-sells to the sites in their own network as most of them offer the exact same content in multiple sites.

As i mentioned in another thread, for this reason alone i really do think we are going to see a re-invention of programs using PPS.

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    From what i was just told on ICQ its a matter of 'data sharing', i cant see any PPS program offering cross-sells to the sites in their own network as most of them offer the exact same content in multiple sites.

As i mentioned in another thread, for this reason alone i really do think we are going to see a re-invention of programs using PPS.

Regards,

Lee
    it will be interesting to see what happens i can see some people being pretty busy during the holidays