Thread: E-Cigs...

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar

E-Cigs...

Okay so I'm a bit odd, I admit it...

I smoke cigs and ummmm, well you get the picture, and I enjoy smoking. However, I hate ashes, smelly smoke and ash trays, etc...so as a lark I did some research about those electric nicotine inhalers (electric cigarettes) and guess what?

It's so cool! I smoke Kools and the kit came with a regular flavor cartridge, I got a bit of a head rush from it and it tasted kind sweet. This thing is neat! it takes a little getting used to cause it weights just a little more than a normal cig, but other than that...

Just a little peak into my wacky world!:crazyeyes:

I'm surprised things like that didn't take off years ago. You would think the idea of getting just the nicotine and none of the other extraneous stuff from cigarettes would be the wave of the future or something. But, then again, go back and look at old issues of Popular Science and they predict a lot of gizmos and gadgets that we could make practical now but just never gained cultural or social footholds.