Thread: Dont You Just Hate It When...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Dont You Just Hate It When...

A guy sends you his pics for a hookup, you find them hot, invite them over then realize once the guy gets there the pics were 10yrs old

There goes a perfectly good night ruined!

Regards,

Lee

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Well there's always brown paper bags, black out curtains, perhaps a small windowless closet or crawl space.

:goof:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Nah we just told him is wasnt going to happen

Like when you post a profile saying you want to play with a versatile white guy, under 35 in reasonable shape and you get black, tops, who are 400lbs and 50 replying to it LOL

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I am amazed, not just in the world of personals, at people who put up 10 or 15 year old pics of themselves. Sometimes I think the guys honestly believe they still look like that -- these are the 45 year old guys who put "But everyone tells me I look 22" -- but most of the time it's people who are either looking for younger guys or can't come to terms with getting older.

When we'd advertise for models who were white, under 25, slim, and Abercrombie look... we'd get tons of responses from guys in their 30s or even 40s, sometimes black or middle eastern, frequently very overweight... you just really have to wonder if people are that out of touch with their body image.

How long have you been gay? Jamdin's Avatar
    My uncle thinks he can still fit into the same size jeans when he was in high school. He is almost seventy and has a much bigger belly. This does not stop him from buying the same size and wonder why they don't fit. At least, he knows that he does not look the same as he did back then.

I'm not gay; I'm British!
    I can relate to this so well. I remember when I was a few years younger, 2 different guys who I met from gay.com and an aol chat room were much older then their pictures by 10+ years. I really don't get it. They both seemed really cool online, but once you meet them in person, and realize they're full of sh!t, it's a different story.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    AJ once met a guy for lunch that he'd been talking to online for like 2 years.

The guy was not the same person as the pics, but AJ figured he'd give the guy a break and at least have lunch and talk to him.

He did not have the job he claimed to have.

He started lying his ass off claiming he had a bachelor's degree from a community college (for those outside the US, this isn't possible)... and the school he claimed to be going to did not even offer courses in the subject area he was claiming his degree from

He claimed to have a brand new high end Jetta but drove up in a 10 year old Honda.

And nothing else was true either.

Finally AJ called him on all the BS and basically said "I'm really busy, you wasted my time."

The "lunch" lasted 10 minutes.

How people can *possibly* think that any good will come of creating a totally fake persona... not just old or fake pics... is totally beyond me.

I'm not gay; I'm British!
    What I hate even more..is when I peek in my local gay.com chat room out of boredom, and I still see the same guys I saw years ago on there who are still using the same photos...