Thread: 2 year hosting package $21.48

2 year hosting package $21.48

I don't know if you can still grab this special deal, but the page is still up --- www.dreamhost.com is offering a New Year's special. It's a 2 year hosting package for $21.48 TOTAL. Unlimited disk and bandwidth, unlimited domain hosting.

This is for NEW ACCOUNTS only. If you have an account, or have used them before, you can't setup domain names that they have hosted previously. You can however set up a new account, use a different charge card or paypal for payment, and setup other domains. The fee also includes one free Domain name registration.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I couldnt find that offer when you sent me the link last night hon, seems like its a great deal for things like hosted promo tools and i would have jumped all over it if i could have found the right page, all i found was one for about $128.88 for 2 years, which is still a pretty damn good offer!

Regards,

Lee

~ Thumb Post Media ~ CharlieBrown's Avatar
    you get what you pay for usually is true in most cases, most likely this one too

Ok, they have extended this offer through today .... http://www.dreamhost.com/hosting.html click for the extra special deal ... select that you want hosting, choose the 2 year deal, use code 220 when on the payment page and it should come back for $21.48 total. i can see the special on the main page, not sure why you didn't see it Lee. But yes, misc sites, promo material etc .... it's a nice price.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Hmmm. I just tried to sign up. It says the "220" offer is invalid, the only one it seems to offer is "228", which is only 10% off.

If the original $21.48 offer is still there somehow, I'd like to sign up...

Try 202 and 223

Weird about the 220 though as that's what it says right on the front of the site. Did you manage to get one through?

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Do, do, do ,do You have now entered the twilight zone!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Thanks much, Bec!

The 202 code worked. It was $40 instead of $21, but hey, that's a hell of a deal, and when I went to Google Checkout, there was an additional $15 credit for some reason, so it ended up charging me $27. Not bad for "unlimited disk space" and "unlimited bandwidth" for life!!

At some point, I'll have to see just how unlimited unlimited is

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post

Actually, it isn't unlimited, but you already knew that LOL ... there's a link to Unlimited Policy at the bottom of the page, on there is more info about the whole "unlimited" merchadising mentality. http://www.dreamhost.com/unlimited.html

I see the offer continues today ...

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    Thanks much, Bec!

The 202 code worked. It was $40 instead of $21, but hey, that's a hell of a deal, and when I went to Google Checkout, there was an additional $15 credit for some reason, so it ended up charging me $27. Not bad for "unlimited disk space" and "unlimited bandwidth" for life!!

When I choose 1 year paid in advance hosting and enter "202", I get this error message:

Promo code error: We're sorry, this promo code is not valid on this plan/rebill combo!

Did you choose something other than a yearly pre-payment plan?

This special is for the two year domain hosting plan. Select 2 years ... It'll come up at like 214$ and some change ... imput the code and click to continue and you should see a 21.48$ for the total bill. if not, don't complete the transaction.

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    This special is for the two year domain hosting plan. Select 2 years ... It'll come up at like 214$ and some change ... imput the code and click to continue and you should see a 21.48$ for the total bill. if not, don't complete the transaction.
    Ok..thanks much!