Thread: PrideBucks Seeks Qualified Photographer / Videographer

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend

PrideBucks Seeks Qualified Photographer / Videographer

Pride Studios, Inc is a gay adult internet company boasting 6 well known membership-based websites under the affiliate program PrideBucks.com. We have been in business for 7 years and our offices are based out of Miami Beach, FL. A relocation stipend will be provided to the chosen applicant if they are outside of a 50 mile radius.

Position: Director of Photography & Casting
    Salary: Negotiable based on work experience
    Benefits: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Eye, 401K, Paid Holidays/Sick/Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement

General Description:
    - Shoot & direct all in-house photo shoots. Deliver innovative and fresh content on a hectic shooting schedule.
    - Cast & schedule all in-house photo shoots. Interview and recruit potential models.
    - Maintain relationships and work with talent agencies.
    - Assist marketing staff in scheduling models for promotional events.
    - Research new photography trends in the adult market. Maintain knowledge of existing and rising gay adult stars.
    - Create and/or present new ideas for sets to Creative Officer.
    - Schedule off-site locations for photo shoots.
    - Record and file model applications, releases and identification documents.
    - Select photos for publication and assist creative team with gallery assembly.
    - Other duties as assigned

Education & Work Experience Requirements:
    - 2-Year Associates Degree (Fine Arts or Commercial) or Equivalent Work Experience.
    - 2 Years professional experience or 3 years professional/amateur experience combined.
    - Must have experience with both Still and Video Photography.
    - Must be comfortable working with Gay Adult Content.
    - Some experience with Photoshop is required. Video editing experience is not required, but a plus.
    - Prior experience with adult photography or nude models is preferred.

In a nutshell the candidate will be the primary in-house Still Photographer & Videographer. You will be responsible for all recruiting, interviewing and scheduling of models. Additionally, this position requires organizational skills as you will be responsible for the recording and filing of model age verification documents. Candidate must be outgoing but maintain a high level of professionalism as you will be working models of different backgrounds in vulnerable situations. Creativeness and ingenuity are the two top priorities that we are looking for, so that photo shoots do not become routine and maintain a fresh appeal.

Qualified applicants should submit their resume, portfolio and salary requirements to jobs@pridestudios.com. Inquiries and questions may be sent to the same email address.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    wow i wish i could shoot photos and movies sounds like it will be a great job for someone with the skills you need good luck!