Thread: Hahaha No More Lying About Your Dick Size...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Hahaha No More Lying About Your Dick Size...

A new condom has a scale printed along the side in centimetres and inches so sexual partners can see how their man measures up in bed.
    The Condometric can fit a penis up to 25 cm (9.8 inches) long, and comes in lime, cherry and banana flavours.

It will be available in both metric and imperial measurements when it goes on sale in the new year.

The ink used to print the sliding scale is within the latex and never touches the skin. The condom meets European safety standards.

Men who use the Condometric can no longer lie about the size of their manhood.

One blogger wrote: "The only people who will purchase these will be magnificently well-endowed men, who frankly shouldn't need to measure, and incredibly snarky women, who frankly shouldn't be allowed to.

Another user, who has tried the prototype, wrote: "My girlfriend just left me.

"Who the hell came up this damned thing? My girlfriend and some of her friends were testing out Curiosite's Condometric prototype and they met up one day to compare results. This isn't funny."

A Curiosite spokesman said: "If you take the size of your penis too seriously, your eyes will be closed, unable to appreciate the true value of your sexual identity."

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article....&in_page_id=34

I actually cant see this selling well at all other than for novelty purposes.

Regards,

Lee

oh if only i could capture 1% of the novelty market i would retire a rich man
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Another user, who has tried the prototype, wrote: "My girlfriend just left me.
    What an irony - why would a woman that "shallow" want a big cock?

What do you consider 'good sex'? rawTOP's Avatar
    Condoms are elastic. So this just means everyone who wears these condoms will now have the same size dick.

Does it measure thickness and circumference as well or just length?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com