Thread: What Do You Love About The Adult Industry?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? What Do You Love About The Adult Industry?

In conjunction with the 'What Annoys You About The Adult Industry' thread i just started, i wanted to find out what some of the positive things are in your mind about the adult industry?

For me, i like the fact that i can pretty much do whatever i want, within specific legal guidelines, whether than be working on new site concepts or bringing existing sites to fruition along with the fact that i can work in my underwear if i feel like it LOL

So what about you folks? What is the primary thing you actually like about the industry or those that work in it?

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I like the fact that, if everybody is thinking the right way, there are really no 'competitors' per se... we can all work with each other and make money by sending traffic to each other. I've never been involved in any other industry where, if a customer doesn't buy my product, I can send him to you and make almost as much as if he'd bought from me

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    The independence. Working at home. And checks in the mail.

And feeling like a 21st century infowarrior.

How long have you been gay? TD Jeff's Avatar
    I really like watching the industry grow, change and adapt and to continue to have the opportunity to be part of it. From my first job managing an adult video store in the early 90's to working on the internet I've seen a lot of changes. I've learned new skills along the way and feel I've grown up professionally along the way myself...and had a lot of fun in between.