Thread: This Is What Is Fundamentally Wrong With America..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

This Is What Is Fundamentally Wrong With America..

JOE the Plumber, the Ohio man who became the Republican Party's pin-up boy during the presidential election campaign, has a new gig. He's heading to Israel as a reporter for a conservative website, Pajamas TV.

Samuel "Joe" Wurzelbacher, 34, told a Toledo, Ohio, television station he plans to spend 10 days covering the fighting in Gaza and explaining why Israeli forces are mounting attacks against Hamas.

He told WNWO-TV he wanted "to go over there and let their 'Average Joes' share their story, what they think, how they feel, especially with world opinion, maybe get a real story".

Mr Wurzelbacher catapulted to fame after he took Barack Obama to task about his tax policies. The resulting footage, in which Mr Wurzelbacher argued with Mr Obama, was seized upon by the Republican candidate, John McCain, and Joe became the everyman star of his campaign.

Even revelations that America's favourite "Average Joe" was not a licensed plumber didn't blunt his fame.

Since making appearances with Mr McCain on the campaign trail, Mr Wurzelbacher has hired an agent, promoted his political watchdog group and written a book. Now he will turn his hand to war reporting.

At one stop on the campaign trail, Mr Wurzelbacher agreed with a McCain supporter who asked if he believed a vote for Mr Obama was a vote for the death of Israel.

In Rome, a senior Vatican official took a more bipartisan approach while saying that the Israeli offensive had turned the Gaza Strip into a "concentration camp". Cardinal Renato Martino, the Vatican's justice and peace minister, was quoted by the online Italian daily Il Sussidiario as saying: "Let's look at the conditions in Gaza: these increasingly resemble a big concentration camp."

Cardinal Martino said it was in neither party's interest to carry on fighting and he urged both to show more willingness to hold peace talks.

"If they can't come to an agreement, then someone else should do it. The world cannot sit back and watch without doing anything. We Christians are not the only ones to call this land 'holy', Jews and Muslims do so too. The fact that this land is the scene of bloodshed seems a great tragedy."

http://www.theage.com.au/world/joe-t...0108-7cvw.html

They will let any douchebag become a celebrity for no reason at all other than being a douchebag.

I mean really, every time this guys 5 minutes is up, he does something else to stay in the spotlight, enough already.

Regards,

Lee

I honestly think that a lot of the "Joe the plumber" phenomenon has to do with the burly skinhead white guy standing up against the next coming (Obama) on nationwide television. Kind of the "you might be all that but just one of us can put you in your place on the street so don't push it"

Yeah anyone can be a celeb under the right circumstances, this happens in cultures all around the world.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Joe the Plumber got famous for asking a stupid question "Won't your tax plan hurt my business?"
    WHEN

First, he did not even own the business. He was an unlicensed employee. The Obama tax plan would have helped his true situation.

Second, a business making $350k profit would pay about $3k in additional taxes under the Obama proposal. I cannot imagine a business owner with $350k in profits saying, "Damn, I cannot afford another $3k in taxes. I am going to hang this up and work for someone else for $75k a year."

Joe the Plumber was not in any position to buy the company he worked for. He never had been and really did not understand the question he was asking but he was glamorized for being the "working man" really asking the question of the man who makes a comfortable $350k a year. I know we all would like to have big incomes but the truth is we don't. The people that really make that much money would be crucified for asking the question but when a pee-on asks it the press goes wild for him.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    I read Joe the Smo was a plant by the repugs. I believe it cause like everyone has pointed out...he was unemployed and didn't understand the question.

He has also stated that he felt "dirty" when he first met McCain, but that didn't stop him from riding that train.

It's really sad that the world has been reduced to sound-bites and fame whores. What's even sadder is that there is an audience for these lowlifes.

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by maxx68 View Post
    He has also stated that he felt "dirty" when he first met McCain, but that didn't stop him from riding that train.
    Has that ever stopped any of us from riding the train? :innocent:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    I honestly think that a lot of the "Joe the plumber" phenomenon has to do with the burly skinhead white guy standing up against the next coming (Obama) on nationwide television. Kind of the "you might be all that but just one of us can put you in your place on the street so don't push it"
    I never thought of it that way but I think you hit it on the head.

Wow.

That's so perfect. And so right.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    Joe the Plumber got famous for asking a stupid question "Won't your tax plan hurt my business?"
    WHEN

First, he did not even own the business. He was an unlicensed employee. The Obama tax plan would have helped his true situation.

Second, a business making $350k profit would pay about $3k in additional taxes under the Obama proposal. I cannot imagine a business owner with $350k in profits saying, "Damn, I cannot afford another $3k in taxes. I am going to hang this up and work for someone else for $75k a year."

Joe the Plumber was not in any position to buy the company he worked for. He never had been and really did not understand the question he was asking but he was glamorized for being the "working man" really asking the question of the man who makes a comfortable $350k a year. I know we all would like to have big incomes but the truth is we don't. The people that really make that much money would be crucified for asking the question but when a pee-on asks it the press goes wild for him.
    The Republican party has seemed to morph into a big business party controlling the religious, ignorant, and wanna be rich wearing a thin vale of christ with a cross in one hand and dildo in the other.

Then Palin enters the picture and unwed pregnancy is all of a sudden ok, no doubt if Obamas daughter was the same age and pregnant it would be a big issue.

I used to think JTP was a plant, he was to perfectly hot and fuckable, but after all his lies were uncovered it was pretty obvious he was a republican drone full of lies and deceit, and of course, was immediately fully embraced by his party :bananacock:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know, with all these Republican senators resigning as of late there isnt going to much 'party' left to the party.

Does make you wonder just how bad things are for the Republicans right now.

Regards,

Lee