Thread: What Was The Smallest Check You Ever Got From A Sponsor?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? What Was The Smallest Check You Ever Got From A Sponsor?

I just found a check from Naked Sword shoved in the bottom of a drawer in my desk for a grand total of $0.37 LOL

I think that has to be the smallest check amount ive ever received from a sponsor, the check was issued 2 years ago so i doubt id even be able to cash it now haha

It actually cost more for them to mail the check, than face value haha

Whats the smallest amount you have ever received a check for from a sponsor program?

Regards,

Lee

I can't for the life of me remember who it was but my smallest was 62¢

My mind then raced thinking of what it took to deliver the envelope and check to my mailbox, the cost of the envelope, paper and postage, how much gas was used, how many miles traveled and how many people had to handle the piece of mail LOL
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

my very smallest check was for 0 cents from a processor who went out of business. my second smallest were 2 3-cent checks from a sponsor that later became known for shaving. anyone around in 1996 and 1997 probably remembers them.

Help I'm Lost!!
    My smallest check was a little over $100 with HotMovies but they've gotten a lot bigger since then

~ Thumb Post Media ~ CharlieBrown's Avatar
    if im not mistaken, i think $14 is the smallest i have received. i threw it in the thrash since it would cost me more than $14 to cash it in :bullcrap:

Help I'm Lost!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBrown View Post
    if im not mistaken, i think $14 is the smallest i have received. i threw it in the thrash since it would cost me more than $14 to cash it in :bullcrap:
    Darn I thought you were gonna say "I got a Rock"

My sister and I always laugh at that in the Charlie Brown Halloween special

I like cocks better than you!
    To the best of my knowledge we've always received decent checks. So I have no complaints on this end with sponsors.

I know this is off topic, but once I did get a $0.07 sewer or water bill. This was after I bought my house last year. When I first received the bill, I laughed. I threw it out and said I'll add it up when the next bill comes three months later. What would it hurt.
    About 2 weeks after the due date, I started receiving phone calls about this bill. They weren't collection calls but threats to shut me off. They were automated. I thought what the hell. The next day I received a shut off notice. I read the letter. The $0.07 bill had turned into $10.07 because late / penalty fees had been assessed. So I called the company and I said this is obserd. All of this over a $0.07 bill. Here's what I was doing... The lady could not believe that this was all over a $0.07 bill.
    So she deferred the 7 cents to my next bill.

I still think that this is funny when I think back on it. They wasted more money in telephone calls, letters, mailing the bill, manpower to do the bill than it was worth.