Thread: My Check From I'mLive Bounced

I Blog Naked

My Check From I'mLive Bounced

My payout check from I'mLive aka PussyCash BOUNCED????

The bank is charging me for depositing a bad check.
    The bank teller told me that the check bounced because it was a CLOSED ACCOUNT.

Why would they pay me with a check from a closed account that they knew would bounce?

Anyone else have this issue?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    It could be their account was compromised (stolen check book for example) and they had to close the account, i know a couple of sponsors have had this happen in the past.

Shoot an email across to ben@pussycash.com and im sure he will be able to take care of things for you

Regards,

Lee

I Blog Naked
    I did email him and he said that they would get back to me, but they have not yet done so.

I understand if they had some reason that they had to close their account, but couldn't they have let me know so I didn't deposit the check.

I doubt they are gonna pay me the fee that the bank is charging me, and if they don't send a new check, then I lost money on them.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I'd say give it a bit of a chance before you go assuming all sorts of bad things. Lee is right; sadly, stolen checking account numbers are very common these days, we had to close one of our accounts because someone was passing fake checks (our account # but totally different name/address), and it was one of our main business accounts, so we had a couple people we had to contact and make things right with.

Generally, program owners take care of their affiliates, I'm sure this will end up OK if you just calm down and give them a little time to resolve it.

I Blog Naked
    I am calm, and I haven't assumed anything, just stated complete facts:

I deposited the check, the check bounced, the account is closed.

I have emailed, and called, and have not gotten any real help, I understand things take time, but it doesn't take long to figure out what the problem was if they had to close the account because of some fraud issues, then that would be an easy reply to make and let me know what had happened, and what they plan to do about it.

I too have closed a checking account before, but when I did it, the bank asked me what checks I had outstanding that were supposed to be cleared, I gave them a list and they paid those checks and blocked any others.

A little communication can go a long way.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    There's been 3-4 threads over the past year about bounced checks.

I just don't see where it is a public matter - until enough time has passed to resolve it.

The maker knows by the next day that a check has bounced. Banks send mail and post charges to accounts viewable on their online banking web page.

Maybe 10 days to sort things out, then tell the world. If not then stop sending new traffic. The old traffic is cookied with them, and is their for life, but you can cut their gains by not sending new.

Remember - a check is a "promise to pay". It is an IOU. It may be considered as legal tender by some, but it is an IOU until it goes through a lengthy process.

Another reason why I go ACH and WIRE.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. firehorse's Avatar
    Adam and the crew at Pussycash have always been good to me. I met Adam in Florida years ago and the positive impression he made has simply grown. I am sure they will fix it up.