Thread: Need A Mainstream Designer For Several Projects...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Need A Mainstream Designer For Several Projects...

Im looking for a designer to build me several websites (not based on templates) for a couple of new business ventures that Gary and I are currently setting up.

The first project, will be for a gay nightclub, the website for this needs to have some kind of usage of audio like on the website for the Fur nightclub here... http://furnightclub.com and i would like to have a flash header.

The second project is for a landscaping business that we are setting up for a close friend, this should just be a basic looking site, no heavy flash is needed.

The third project is for a hair salon that we're setting up for one of my sisters, again, no heavy flash is needed but the site needs to both look and feel high end.

If you have a mainstream portfolio please post a link to it in this thread and i will get in touch with you if i like your work.

Thanks for your responses in advance.

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay? plusfolio's Avatar
    8pusfolio.com for my adult portfolio sites. you may reach me at icq 481056793 and ill show you my non adult sites created in past.

If you're still in need, we can definitely help you out. Hope to hear from you.
    Prime Outsourcing | offshore solutions | manual labor | employee leasing |
    full time employees starting at $695.00/month = managed and dedicated
    icq.: 309570461 live chat

well, I am not gay :)
    Hi, I belive I can help you :donmike:

MSN: thumbdesigner (@hotmail.com)