Thread: BrokeAndHorny is launched!

BrokeAndHorny is launched!

We have officially launched our latest premium gay paysite BrokeAndHorny.com and I am absolutely stoked to say this is one of our best releases yet!

BrokeAndHorny.com brings members some of the hottest gay for pay and straight boys available today. The members area is already loaded with exclusive content featuring some awesome straight guys getting naked, playing with their bodies, jerking off and pumping out loads of cum. Plus BrokeAndHorny contains a huge collection of gay duos, trios and more! And members get access to the GayKey network including our 5 bonus reality sites.

Marketing materials are coming on line now and our hosted blogs an RSS feeds will be featuring BrokeAndHorny to generate loads of interest, so get your links in place and start promoting BrokeAndHorny now!

So, what do you think?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Looks really really nice Luke! Congrats on the new launch!

Thanks, Bec. We have our initial round of promo stuff online now: banners, photo adverts, marketing text, video FHGs, downloadable wmv clips, hosted mp4 flv and thumbs, etc.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    congrats! Im going to have to add it to my blogs.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Well something else interesting to check out.

My favorite dish is hot horny straight stud served with a side of Old English & cronic! Yum, YUM!

yeah check it out and add it to your blogs for sure! So far, results are very good! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director