So i know whenever we usually start talking about micro niches the subject of actually getting to 'know' the niches we are talking about comes up and i was wondering, does it REALLY matter to the surfer whether we do or dont know the niche that we are promoting, especially when it comes to paysites?

I actually dont think it does matter at all so long as what is told to the surfer before they become a member of a site is actually inside the sites members area.

A good example of this is one of my private paysites, http://www.leathermales.com now personally, i really dont get this niche, it does nothing for me at all and on this particular site, all i did was throw a bunch of leather related 'keywords' together under the images so it would get picked up by Yahoo and Google.

As it turns out, of my private paysites, this site actually has a 75% conversion from initial sale to rebill however, i know nothing about the niche, the niche itself isnt really talked up on the 'tour' but, the site has a shitload of leather wearing guys inside the members area in both story, image and movie format.

So really, when it comes down to us getting to 'know' the niches we are promoting, does it actually matter at all, if a tour only presents the 'content' inside of it and doesnt claim to be an 'authority' on a specific niche?

Your thoughts please?

Regards,

Lee