Thread: How Do You Qualify Your Surfers Before Sending Them To Your Sponsors?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Do You Qualify Your Surfers Before Sending Them To Your Sponsors?

Do you even bother?

I had a conversation earlier with someone who was promoting one of the large PPS sponsors who basically told me that they werent converting well, well, it turned out the reason was, in my opinion, because they were basically blind linking the surfer to a sponsors paysite from thumbs or full-sized images on their hub site.

That got me in to thinking, with so many affiliates relying on sponsor hosted promo tools these days, rss feeds, fhgs, hosted free sites, etc, how are these affiliates actually qualifying their surfers when it comes to sending them to the sponsors paysite tour or arent they?

I have always found traffic converts much better when it is qualified before sending to a sponsors site, telling the surfer they can access a trial, full membership or even simply putting something like 'join this paysite' on the free site or gallery before sending the surfer to the tour yet, many of the promo tools i am seeing dont offer any type of pre-qualifying when it comes to informing the surfer they are being sent to a free site.

Did this practice just disappear or does anyone still try to pre-qualify their surfer traffic before sending it off to their sponsors?

Regards,

Lee

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    I would think if you were serious about making money, you would pre-qualify. I like to let my visitors know that they are being directed to a sponsor. Nothing pisses me off more than "blind links" and other shit of the sort.

I also like to have as many categories (89 so far) so I can direct my visitors to what they are most interested in.

I think it just makes sense.$0.02

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    I always try to mention the price of the paysite on my sites if i can. If i cant i will try to mention that it is a paysite so they at least know they need to open there wallets