Thread: Anyway To Flood Google Images With Pics?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyway To Flood Google Images With Pics?

Im noticing that more and more surfers are hitting my private sites from Google Images and actually appear to be turning in to paying members so im wondering, does anyone know of a way i can actually get more images listed in Google?

Im thinking if there is a good method to do this i could use RenameIt or TheRename to change thousands of images file names to keyword specific titles and grab a nice chunk of Google image traffic by using this method.

Anyone know if this is possible to do?

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Would be very interesting to know more about a way to achieve this. I know it must be possible. Just a few days ago I did a search on Google for a website and a certain model of them, because someone hit me up on a dating site with pictures of said model in his profile. Since I was sure I did saw those pictures before, I wanted to make sure (they are no longer on the original website) before reporting the guy as a faker.

Well, Google Images came up with 5 pages of imagines and about 70% of these images came from a single review site. Their pictures had absolutely no relation to my search and the only visible connection to my search on the page of the review site was two links to the website I was searching for.

Maybe I'm just stupid and missing something very obvious here. Nevertheless it confirms my opinion that Google delivers mostly unwanted, unrelated info unless you are looking for paid adverts or manipulated search results.

all you need to do is have sites that are high-ranked in google (even for obscure keywords), then name your images appropriately. Google will crawl your site and you will see your pics show up in images within a day or two.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com