Thread: It's been 3 years, what did I miss ?

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

It's been 3 years, what did I miss ?

I've been away for so long, geez, not even sure how to market things now. I've only been using Xtube to market these last two years. Do people still use avs' ? do they make free sites ? are their still link lists that people submit too for quality traffic ? Wow, I'm so out of the loop :humble:
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

welcome back! You missed loads but stick around and you will be back in the loop quickly.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    People still do all those things, but less so than before, in general.

The traffics not as good as it used to be, but there's still some sales there.

Somebody saying they want to move from tube back to the old methods - now there's a switch.

Not that you're moving - I assume - you just wanna add to your existing traffic stream.

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Verotel, eh? I've shied away from verotel sponsors.

Anybody think verotel is the shit? Anybody hate it?

Got verotel success or horror stories to share?

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Hi Luke and Bill,

I'm just looking to expand my marketing, things are still good at the tubes. I've used verotel for 7 years and I've never had any problems with them though I have to admit on the sponsor side, there's much to be desired as far as stats go.

I may be crazy to say this but I wish I didn't have an affiliate program, I like keeping all the sales to myself.
    Last edited by Huskyhunks; 01-21-2009 at 12:55 AM. Reason: to add something.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.