Thread: Random Price Points?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Random Price Points?

I was wondering what you folks thought about setting up random price points for surfers when it came to joining a paysite?

I currently have about 15 different pricing options setup in CCBill for the Condom Cash paysites and im seriously considering adding all of them to the join page but, having them randomly appear to surfers wanting to join the site so for example...

1 surfer may see $24.95 as the monthly recurring option where as the next may see $49.95 and the following surfer may see $29.99, etc, etc

Do you think this would work to attract sales based on how the surfer perceives the vaule of the paysite rather than how i perceive the value?

Im thinking after a month or two this could potentially allow me to see how much a surfer is willing to pay for a regular recurring membership.

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    its a great way to "taste" the price...

would you also differentiate on where the user came from? e.g. Searchengines, Freesites, TGPs, Tubes...?
    :-D

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    that could work good

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Wasn't, isn't Badpuppy doing that? I know as someone who has paid for memberships, I liked having an option.