Thread: TGP Gallery Question...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

TGP Gallery Question...

I was wondering what you folks thought about using images from the same content set vs. images from multiple content sets on TGP galleries?

I know some TGPs require that all images come from the same set however, im finding that some of the smaller trafficked TGPs are actually starting to produce more sales, quicker than the larger ones and a lot of them actually allow images from multiple sets on their submissions.

Has anyone ever tested to see if those galleries you submit with images from the same content set vs, those with images from multiple sets convert better?

Regards,

Lee

Why no, since the tgp lists weren't permitting such a thing back when I was actively doing tgp submissions. Doing one gallery of several models made sense to me back then, but they obviously didn't think so, cause they refused a couple like that of mine ... LOL

What lists are you finding that are allowing mixed sets?

years ago i tested it but i doubt that 4 year old data is very useful. in case you're interested, using pics from a single set outsold random pics unless the gallery was a tight niche, in which case it variety outsold a single set or model.

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    years ago i tested it but i doubt that 4 year old data is very useful. in case you're interested, using pics from a single set outsold random pics unless the gallery was a tight niche, in which case it variety outsold a single set or model.
    What both she(s) said, exactly replicated in my experience.

Sponsor fhg's seem to love putting those extra scenes/models at the bottom tho now. Never tested that - the old system would never have accepted such galleries from a regular webmaster.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i am more likely to visit a sponsor site from a gallery if i can see more than one of the guys in the site

i actually find sets of pics from the same model boring and a lot of times they dont offer much in way of seeing the different guys inside a paysite but mixed gallerys do

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    I was wondering if I should have say for arguments sake 10 pics from one set then a banner or some text then a few pics from another set as a teaser type thing.

Thanks for the post...good info.