Thread: Turnkey Tubesites

How long have you been gay?

Turnkey Tubesites

i've looked all over the place and nothing!need a gay tube that i can point a domain to. must be able to customize the tube with my logo, and have full control over meta.

somebody's gotta have this.

thanks - GMB

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    AEBN has a tube program you can use.

You might also want to signup for http://www.tubetender.com and send some traffic to my gay tube site affiliate program

Regards,

Lee

This may be more "control" than you want, but you can use the free nubiles tube script to setup on your domain. You can delete all but 2 links and convert it to show just gay sponsors if you wish. Use the nubiles stuff that is installed to learn how to bring in the gay sponsor content and then delete the nubiles. You have to keep 2 links in order to use the script for free. They tell you which 2 in the agreement form.

You can totally customize the scripts, metas, pic size, etc etc and not have to pay for a tube script.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    AEBN has a tube program you can use.

You might also want to signup for http://www.tubetender.com and send some traffic to my gay tube site affiliate program

Regards,

Lee
    I've tried AEBN's. It's an iframe. Plus they hit the surfer with an overlay that makes a bigger deal about paying for the movie than watching it (big drawback IMHO).

I'll check out tubetender and comment.

Thanks, GMB

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    This may be more "control" than you want, but you can use the free nubiles tube script to setup on your domain. You can delete all but 2 links and convert it to show just gay sponsors if you wish. Use the nubiles stuff that is installed to learn how to bring in the gay sponsor content and then delete the nubiles. You have to keep 2 links in order to use the script for free. They tell you which 2 in the agreement form.

You can totally customize the scripts, metas, pic size, etc etc and not have to pay for a tube script.
    i was considering this but the two links...are they for straight content? that'll be an issue for my gay surfers...

how obnoxioius are the links out?

thanks, GMB

ack! didn't know tubetender in beta. preferred to have just checked it out with dumping all my info. maybe in the future.

ty - gmb

Quote Originally Posted by gaymoviesblog View Post
    i was considering this but the two links...are they for straight content? that'll be an issue for my gay surfers...

how obnoxioius are the links out?

thanks, GMB
    two text links -- trust me, you can live with them

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    I have this one: Vidiscript

I haven't used it yet because I heard you can easily use up at least 250gb a day. I can't afford that right now.

I would love to setup a tube site, though.

You guys that have them...how is the bandwidth issue?

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymoviesblog View Post
    ack! didn't know tubetender in beta. preferred to have just checked it out with dumping all my info. maybe in the future.

ty - gmb
    if you get in touch with lee he can give you a link code that is what i did on my site and i am making a few regular sales

Quote Originally Posted by maxx68 View Post
    I have this one: Vidiscript

I haven't used it yet because I heard you can easily use up at least 250gb a day. I can't afford that right now.

I would love to setup a tube site, though.

You guys that have them...how is the bandwidth issue?
    Tubesites where you host the videos is NOT a beginner's game. I'd take the free script from Nubiles, bring in hosted video files from various sponsors, submit the site to link lists, and collect the checks. This way you only host the script, not the vid files, and viewing them isn't on your Bandwidth bill.