Thread: CCBill Regional Pricing Question About Rebills...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

CCBill Regional Pricing Question About Rebills...

I was wondering if anyone knew how the regional pricing worked in terms of rebills after a customer has opted to signup for a site using this pricing option?

Do rebills happen at the same exchange rate / cost as when the member first joins or, do rebills get charged at the prevailing rate on the date of the rebill?

Also, does anyone know (CCBill Reps?) if there is an option anywhere in WebAdmin to actually set a preference when it comes to this?

Regards,

Lee

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Rebills do not happen at the same exchange rate as the signup exchange rate. It would be the current exchange rate. So your payouts could vary.

And I imagine if you would opt-out of their recommended rates and enter your own and not change them, would create each payout the same each time.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

voted best dresser
    Sorry I'm so late.

Jimmy is correct, the rebill will be at the conversion rate at the time the rebill is done if you are using our recommended ratios.

Lee, if you use the Advanced Rebional Pricing you can determine the ratios and set static prices. You can do this through the traffic manager located in the webmaster admin here: Tools-->Account Maintenance-->Account Admin-->Traffic Manager. Or you can email us what prices you would like and we will set them up for you.

Paul is right on - you can set hard numbers per region, so it rebills at the same rate - or let our 'CCBill Recommends' manage the conversion for each rebill.

The demo is not bad for more detail at Regional Pricing Overview.

Of those that have it activated - is there a consensus on what has been more effective?
    Gary
    CCBill